Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Right Brained or Left Brained?

Started by Alison, October 18, 2007, 01:18:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alison

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22556281-661,00.html

If you see the dancer spinning clockwise you're (theoretically) right brained, and counterclockwise left brained.

All I see is clockwise.. I can't get her to spin counterclockwise for the LIFE of me, I really thought it was a trick, but people on other forums swear to see her spinning counter clockwise..

interesting nonetheless!

:)
  •  

funnygrl

I saw her do both, i swear. if you watch her she suddenly starts counter-clockwise. pretty kewl, neat post :)
  •  

Ell

i saw the naked dancer turning clockwise.
  •  

Lori

It keeps switching on me. First it was clockwise but as soon as I started reading below she switched and then after a minute of looking at her she switched back.  ???
"In my world, everybody is a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!"

If the shoe fits, buy it in every color.
  •  

Bobbie

I see her spinning clockwise initially but if I do maths problems she turns counter clockwise.

It depends on what you are thinking about at the time.
  •  

Jaiden

Yeah I'm only seeing clockwise too. I tried to see the counter but couldn't  :laugh:
  •  

RebeccaFog

I watched it with another person and she saw it going counter clockwise while I watched it go clockwise.

After she said it was going counter clockwise, I saw it do that too for a moment, then it was clockwise again to me.  It changed kind of frequently for her.  I wonder if it was clockwise when she didn't think, but counter when she tried to analyze it?

I had very little counter clockwise movement.  Me am not logical, which I have already confessed here on this very site.   :P

I wonder if there are people who see no movement? (braindeaders)

It would be nice if they described what the picture is and is doing because my friend thinks they keep reversing it on her.   :laugh:
  •  

Ell

Quote from: Rebis on October 18, 2007, 08:53:44 AM
It would be nice if they described what the picture is and is doing because my friend thinks they keep reversing it on her.   :laugh:

i aw ready es'plain it to you, Lucy!  iss a naked dancer turneen clock-wise.
  •  

jamie lee

I saw her turning both ways. At first it was counter clockwise, then I looked at something else looked back and she was spinning clockwise !

Jamie L.
  •  

Alison

I just checked again -- and now shes spinning counter clockwise...  o.0

so weird!
  •