Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Shoes

Started by Olivia86, April 14, 2016, 11:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia86

I'm in the market for some cute flats at a reasonable price (not $50+). I found some on walmart's website but when I go to select size they only go up to size 11. I'm a size 12 from what the rule is about converting shoe sizes to women's you have to go for 1.5 times bigger than your current size. This is the only thing missing so I can start trying styles and such out. Help! please :D I could use some suggestions for sites that carry that size.
  •  

Sspar

payless shoe store has shoes up to 13.. full sizes only.. and look around.. different stores have different shoes.. they also have a online store.. some of there flats have some padding and are actually comfortable..
Steph
new beginning 5/15...
HRT 7/15...
BA & Bottom 10/26/16 (Rummer)...
VFS 11/16/16 (Haben)...
  •  

sparrow

1.5 times bigger?!  I hope you mean 1.5 sizes bigger.  But actually, I think it's just 1 size.
  •  

Hikari

The sizing thing varies by brand more than you might think there are some size 10 women's shoes that fit me fine and some size 12 shoes that fit me fine, so my advice would be to try on things in a certain range. Payless had a shoe sizer on their site and I find it reasonably accurate for their own brands (I.e. The confusing American Eagle brand which has nothing to do with that other American Eagle).
私は女の子 です!My Blog - Hikari's Transition Log http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,377.0.html
  •  

Jessirules

Footsmart, zappos, zulily all have larger sizes

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

•  

sparrow

Also if you live in the US, shipping is free when you return/exchange shoes with zappos -- so the risk of a bad fit is much lower.
  •  

Olivia86

Quote from: Hikari on April 15, 2016, 01:23:26 AM
The sizing thing varies by brand more than you might think there are some size 10 women's shoes that fit me fine and some size 12 shoes that fit me fine, so my advice would be to try on things in a certain range. Payless had a shoe sizer on their site and I find it reasonably accurate for their own brands (I.e. The confusing American Eagle brand which has nothing to do with that other American Eagle).

Yeah I was afraid of that. So I guess trial and error it is haha I should be use to it by now.... hmm I guess I'll buy the walmart size 11's I saw then for now. Thanks for the suggestions everyone.
  •