Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

So am I really a natural witch then or am I just fooling myself?

Started by Shawn Sunshine, April 18, 2016, 11:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawn Sunshine

I have had what I would call a "vision quest" I spent many hours in the forest while consuming herb attuned to my body. I was given a number of blessings and revelations. The first being an experience with all the elements. I found myself walking in a field in and out of my campsite. I remember placing my hands in the air and getting in touch with the air and the sun (fire) i could in my mind see myself creating fireballs in the sky and yet it also seemed to be real. I was feeling its raw power (combined) and what it can do. I then placed my hands above the tall grass and could feel the wind and the earth. I moved up the hill more and then could feel the earth. On further I could start to feel the ocean and visioned sea creatures. In all of this time I also made love to or "rather" was made love to by the sun, moon and stars. I felt the love and power and peace and energy that was beyond description. The day after this I was having some doubts and bad thoughts and just as I was in a negative place, a hummingbird came in front of me and looked right at me. The second time that it happened when i felt all alone or felt stressed as if God was not there. I see all these events as a wakeup call that i have abilities and powers that I am not fully aware of.

When i was younger i use to think the "Witch Mountain Kids" from disney was so amazing. I felt like a witch mountain kid myself. I had forgotten about all this. I see in my past I have had a longing to understand something more and i am hoping that something along the lines like wicca can be what I need to add to my life. I am awaiting your reply, hoping to see what i should do next.
Shawn Sunshine Strickland The Strickalator

#SupergirlsForJustice
  •