Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

prepaid gift card question for donation

Started by _starlight_, May 17, 2016, 08:00:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_starlight_

I'm interested in donating but I want to stay anonymous (meaning I want to pay anonymously). I see you accept pre-pay gift cards, but the form wants me to fill out my name, address etc. Can I put in bogus information into these fields? or leave them blank?

•  

Susan

Quote from: _starlight_ on May 17, 2016, 08:00:55 AM
I'm interested in donating but I want to stay anonymous (meaning I want to pay anonymously). I see you accept pre-pay gift cards, but the form wants me to fill out my name, address etc. Can I put in bogus information into these fields? or leave them blank?

Those are questions to ask the place you would purchase them. You could always put my name and info

Susan Elizabeth Larson
709 Perkins Ave
Clarksville, TN 37040
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

_starlight_

something wrong with your pay system. I tried a pre-paid Master card (from prepay card tab). Then tried my Debit Master card (from credit/debit card tab). Neither would work.

using firefox (latest browser).

error message is

"We were unable to verify this card. Please review and make sure that the information you entered is correct. If the problem persists, please enter a different card."

IMO collecting money could be made easier, and more anonymous. Take a look at how VPN providers to it. They allow truly anonymous donations. https://secure.paygarden.com/pay/site/ltm/privateinternet/start

here is the business that provides this: https://www.paygarden.com/
  •  

Devlyn

I think the problem is at your end, I just made a donation to test the system and it went right through. (Visa)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •