News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Somebody pinch me!

Started by HelenW, January 21, 2006, 09:41:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HelenW

OMG!  What a turnaround!

My SO not only picked out a top at the @$%@#-mart last night but today she's suggesting earings to wear with it and giving tips on tweasing eyebrows!!!  Then she said, (dare I believe my ears?) "I wish we had time today to go shopping!"  I near about fainted dead away.

THIS IS HUGE ! ! ! ! (as you can see by how the exclamation points are multiplying, lol  :D)

God, I love her so much !!!!!

Reporting from cloud 8 1/2 (and climbing!),
helen
FKA: Emelye

Pronouns: she/her

My rarely updated blog: http://emelyes-kitchen.blogspot.com

Southwestern New York trans support: http://www.southerntiertrans.org/
  •  

Peggiann

Hey Helen,

This is great news!!!!! I Love how you word things sometimes.
"Reporting from cloud 8 1/2 (and climbing!),"

I Had to chuckle,
Thanks for sharing,

Smiles,
Peggiann
  •  

Joseph

Haha... I know what you mean.  Being able to share who you really are with the people you care about and having them treat you as the right gender is so great and something that non-trans people just take for granted.  Congrats.  I would say "enjoy the moment" but obviously you already are.  :)

All the best,
Joseph
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Quote from: HelenW on January 21, 2006, 09:41:17 AM
OMG!  What a turnaround!

My SO not only picked out a top at the @$%@#-mart last night but today she's suggesting earings to wear with it and giving tips on tweasing eyebrows!!!  Then she said, (dare I believe my ears?) "I wish we had time today to go shopping!"  I near about fainted dead away.

THIS IS HUGE ! ! ! ! (as you can see by how the exclamation points are multiplying, lol  :D)

God, I love her so much !!!!!

Reporting from cloud 8 1/2 (and climbing!),
helen

That is great news Helen,

It seems that there is a great change of heart here, what do you think brought it on?  Other than she obviously loves you a lot :)

Steph
  •  

Shelley

Great to hear Helen,

Shoppings great, shopping with your SO the greatest.

Shelley
  •  

Sheila

Helen, that is great news. I know that is so much fun when we go shopping together. Have fun with your new shopping partner. Find the dressing rooms with enough room for two. What is fun is trying on bras together. One goes out and finds the size and brings in about 6-8 bras to try on. By the time you leave you have the whole store stock in the dressing room LOL
Sheila
  •  

Jillieann Rose

Wow!!!!
That is great news.
I'm really happy for you Helen.
;D
Jillieann
  •  

Kendall

Great news. Enjoy it greatly.
  •