Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Arrest Made in local bathroom incident

Started by RobynD, June 10, 2016, 04:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobynD

Suspect arrested in bathroom assault case
By Albany Democrat Herald

http://democratherald.com/albany/suspect-arrested-in-bathroom-assault-case/article_d54fe1aa-ea45-5d95-b7a6-e3455c6e73b8.html

By Albany Democrat Herald, Neil Zawicki, June 10, 2016

There should be a law against this sort of thing.....Oh wait there is. He didn't even need gender impersonation to do it either, did he?

•  

Deborah

The ones all up in arms about us don't care.  They say it's all about protecting women but it really isn't.  That's just a cover for their blatant bigotry.

The proof is that just this week a real live rapist was sentenced to only 180 days and will be released in three months.  It's been on the national news now for a few days.  If all those people were really concerned about women as they so loudly claim you would expect some outrage over this real live rapist.  But there is no outrage at all, only silence.  They say nothing at all about real dangers while they stay busy jousting at windmills.

Sapere Aude
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: RobynD on June 10, 2016, 04:33:55 PM
He didn't even need gender impersonation to do it either, did he?

I'd say she doesn't quite pass yet.  Maybe after electrolysis, or if she uses a really good concealer.  Does Tarte sell gallon bottles?
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Raye

This is sooo sickening! I hope he gets locked up for reals! I might be a little biased since I was sexually abused by my last roommate, but seriously people need to realize they can't do that sort of thing. Like what thing in their mind says this kind of thing is okay? >.<;
Hai Der! =^.^=
They/Them
He/Him
  •  

Brinna

Suspect the media well try to tell us he thought he was transgender and was trying to determine his bra size by grouping women in the wrong bathroom. 

They have laws on books now protecting people in bathrooms and crime is crime.  Don't need to lock trans folks out of bathrooms of choice.. so tired of the whole false argument of the right about protecting women.  Everyone deserves protections and the right to safely use bathroom where they feel the safest.  Transmen in mens rooms and transladies in the ladies rooms.  Venturing into a womens bathroom as a transwoman myself was a nerve racking experience first few times as I was already paranoid like most that i would be read/clocked.  Now that i'm full time i would be very upset if i was told the ladies room is off limits to me.  Thank goodness, people are waking up  that these laws are wrong and it looks like the sitting Governor in North Carolina is likely to loose his position in the next election for supporting HB 2.  http://www.adn.com/opinions/national-opinions/2016/10/09/north-carolina-governor-could-lose-election-over-bathroom-bill/
  •  

jentay1367

Clearly a mentally deranged person. As are all rapists in all situations in every setting. One of the many downsides to being female.
  •  

Raye

Honestly though I hadn't been stopped for using the Women's Restroom appearing as Female in my outfits. With HRT it did widen my my hips and pelvis a bit to give me that Cisgender Curves a bit. I even walk and act just like a Cisgender Female would. So I haven't had issues of being called a man or a rapist as often to prior 9 mo ago starting HRT. But it can be very hard for those Pre-HRT to be allowed, which then reflects badly on us as a whole. I can see in the future there is hope that people won't automatically call us a Man in Women's Clothing looking to commit a heinous crime. A lot of us including myself have been rapped before. So if/when communities grow up and realize not just Cis Men + Women are, but Trans People are affected just as much. People won't be so quick to judge a Trans Person as a Rapist or one to commit such crime. But it does happen for Cis Men to claim they are trans when they truly aren't. And that's why people would prefer Trans Women to use the Men's Bathroom. :(
Hai Der! =^.^=
They/Them
He/Him
  •  

mac1

No laws or separation of facilities would have prevented the pervert from being there and doing that.

Just another argument for multi-user unisex restrooms with private stalls and a common sink area.  With more normal people present it would be much less likely for anyone to be alone in the restroom with such a pervert.
?
  •  

Xirafel

Well, the people advocating for the stupid bathroom laws probably have no clue what transmen or transwomen even look like. If they did, they wouldn't want transmen anywhere near the women's toilets. All they probably hear is stuff about genitals.

Actually, transmen would probably be kicked out of the women's bathroom for being molesters and transwomen would be molested.
  •  

Magicka

Ok, I deleted my post because it may offend someone who has actually suffered abuse. I'm just a bit yeah.... um how can I say this... hormonal and frustrated :'(
  •  

MrsSmith

Can't get past the advertisement to read the article :(
Free thinker, badass, 2nd amendment supporter, musician, mechanic, Jesus loving, Trump Supporting, Patriotic woman
  •