Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What does this mean... a very strange encounter.

Started by 2cherry, June 16, 2016, 01:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2cherry

This world is strange, I guess you'll agree...

Well, today I was walking down the street to get some breakfast. It was a miserable morning, and I felt so down that I had certain plans I won't discuss any further. It was very early, about 7 AM, the place was deserted.  Upon returning, walked down the street and a woman approached me out of nowhere, stopped me and said: "Do you want to have this picture?" I looked, and she had a very strange picture of Jesus and Maria, in gold and a cross behind it.

I never seen someone offering me such an item, so I got scared in a way and walked away, declining the picture.

But as I walked home, I felt instantly better. Before I was incredibly depressed, and had thoughts about death. And now, here I am on top of the world. And I don't understand it... she came to me when I was at my all time low... very strange, isn't it?

Anyone heard about ladies that give a away gold pictures of Jesus and Maria?

it's so awkward... especially the timing.

1977: Born.
2009: HRT
2012: RLE
2014: SRS
2016: FFS
2017: rejoicing

focus on the positive, focus on solutions.
  •  

JLT1

To move forward is to leave behind that which has become dear. It is a call into the wild, into becoming someone currently unknown to us. For most, it is a call too frightening and too challenging to heed. For some, it is a call to be more than we were capable of being, both now and in the future.
  •  

King Malachite

I think it means that there are still some nice people in the world who care about others.  I know when some people are down and are just thinking about ending it all, a simple warm-felt "hi" from a stranger could literally mean the difference between life and death. I know that this is kind of unrelated, but that's part of the reason why I try to be patient with strangers talking to me, because you never know what they could be going through.  Sometimes knowing that others will hear you out, or even give you something can brighten a person's mood.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •