Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

24 MtF, Pre-HRT, make up filter, good start?

Started by 09newbie, June 27, 2016, 02:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

09newbie

Hello, Im new to this place and new to begin my transition from MtF, just wondering how I look in this pictures before I start HRT with some make up

http://imgur.com/a/r5zag
  •  

Dena

Welcome to Susan's Place. In the picture you already appear very feminine and the combination of HRT and additional skill with makeup will only improve your appearance. You will need to work on other issues such as voice and mannerism but I think you have a good start.

We issue to all new members the following links so you will best be able to use the web site.

Things that you should read

Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

V M

Hi  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

09newbie

Thanks for the reply and advice, looking forward toward taking the next steps!
  •  

Donna

These are pictures BEFORE HRT?
Oh, my god, you look gorgeous. You have such a young naturally pretty face!
You are just going to look better and better.

Imagine my wrinkly face, as I am in my 60's. I can only dream of having such nice skin as yours.
  •  

Danny4302

Quote from: 09newbie on June 27, 2016, 02:37:13 PM
Hello, Im new to this place and new to begin my transition from MtF, just wondering how I look in this pictures before I start HRT with some make up

http://imgur.com/a/r5zag
[/quote
You look great
  •