Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins: 11.0

Started by SanaRinomi, July 17, 2016, 05:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alanna1990

Hi, since I have the bad luck that nobody answers threads when I make a comment I guess I might as well just come here and win this thing
  •  

MaryT

Quote from: Alanna1990 on May 04, 2018, 07:24:10 PM
Hi, since I have the bad luck that nobody answers threads when I make a comment I guess I might as well just come here and win this thing

I felt like that at first.  I thought that there was something about me that unintentionally killed a thread.  I don't get many replies myself in this reincarnation.  As you post more and you get more and more on your "replies to your posts" list, the feeling will change.   After a long time, I'll bet that you'll wish that the list were shorter.

I win!!!!!
  •  

TonyaW

I am Her Royal Highness Princess Threadkiller.  Totally shocking that I have not wrapped this one up yet. 

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

Ryuichi13

Nope, the three of you did NOT kill this thread, because I WIN! :D

Ryuichi

•  

Alanna1990

Quote from: Ryuichi13 on May 05, 2018, 12:21:26 AM
Nope, the three of you did NOT kill this thread, because I WIN! :D

Ryuichi

no, I did
  •  

RoRo

I'm reviving this because I feel like winning.
  •  

Alanna1990

sorry, not letting anybody win this
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Alanna1990

•  

Alanna1990

•  

RoRo

•  

Ryuichi13

Nope, you're both wrong.  I totally WIN! :D

Ryuichi

•  

Alanna1990

•  

RoRo

Winner Winner..... We got a Winner. Ding Ding Ding
  •  

Alanna1990

•  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

RoRo

I Got A Golden Ticket!!!!! I am the WINNER!!!!!!
  •  

Ryuichi13

•