News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins: 11.0

Started by SanaRinomi, July 17, 2016, 05:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madeline

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[They say to live life to its fullest, but are you even living if your not really you?]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Each of us can win, but one of us at a time.

My turn!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

JulieOnHerWay

Sorry Chrissy.  It my turn now
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

LexieDragon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandra teh gr8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Some clever text here]
  •  

Jamie_06

I win! Which means the lifetime supply of macaroni and cheese is now mine! And that was the last thing I needed for my plan to take over the universe! Prepare to meet your DOOOOOOOM!

Mwahahahahahaha!
  •  

LexieDragon

Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandra teh gr8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Some clever text here]
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: Jamie_06 on July 31, 2018, 07:02:31 AM
I win! Which means the lifetime supply of macaroni and cheese is now mine! And that was the last thing I needed for my plan to take over the universe! Prepare to meet your DOOOOOOOM!

Mwahahahahahaha!
What kind of mac a cheese?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Madeline

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[They say to live life to its fullest, but are you even living if your not really you?]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  •  

LexieDragon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandra teh gr8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Some clever text here]
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

LexieDragon

Nope. I do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandra teh gr8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Some clever text here]
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

LexieDragon

How bout some nope sauce over filet of wild nopefish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandra teh gr8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Some clever text here]
  •  

ChrissyRyan

The nopefish sounds silly or scary based on what memes I have seen.

I however win this time. 

I say let V M be an upcoming winner!
  •  

LexieDragon

V M. How about it? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandra teh gr8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Some clever text here]
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

LexieDragon

Ok new round. I win

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandra teh gr8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Some clever text here]
  •