Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Stores and shopping in San Francisco

Started by DEMichelle, August 09, 2016, 11:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DEMichelle

I am new to the lifestyle and just starting to build a wardrobe.  I will be traveling to the San Framcisco area in a couple of weeks and would love some recommendations on where I can buy some cute lingerie and sexy dresses for an event.  Since the event is open, both fetish and traditional dress are acceptable.  Thank you all in advance.
  •  

Jocee

Michelle,

SF is wide open, so feel free to shop where you desire........

Looking for shoes in larger sizes, then go to Nordstrom on Market (Generally there is good shopping in Union Square and along Market from 6th down to 2nd, especially some good discount places cRoss Dress for Less, Nordstrom Rack, Off 5th, and Needless Markup outlet (Neiman Marcus)
Looking for a corset, then try Dark Garden
Looking for some over the top, then go to Piedmont Boutique on Haight (In fact there are a ton of great stores along Haight)
Looking for some leather/latex goods, then Mr S Leather in SoMa at Harrison and 8th (who cohabitants with Madame S Boutique)

Your mileage may vary :)

Joanna
  •  

Jocee

•  

Jacqueline

Michelle,

Welcome to the site. Jocee/Joanna gave you some super info. Glad to see you are getting some of what you were looking for.

I also want to share some links with you. They are mostly welcome information and the rules that govern the site. If you have not had a chance to look through them, please take a moment:

Things that you should read

Once again, welcome to Susan's. Look around, ask questions and join in.

With warmth, (from yet another)

Joanna
1st Therapy: February 2015
First Endo visit & HRT StartJanuary 29, 2016
Jacqueline from Joanna July 18, 2017
Full Time June 1, 2018

•