Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

HRT & SRS but staying in a male mode!

Started by evebanks1234, August 22, 2016, 08:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evebanks1234

Hello,

I am someone who remains anonymous, I am near 40 years of age, and I have quite the life!  Just a bit about myself.  I am an executive at a good size company in Texas.  I have a wife, and two kids.  I have a secrete that only I know.  I desire to become female (a very strong desire).

I have been feeling this way sense I have been 6 years old.  I have wanted to transform into a full female while I was younger, but life happened, and I don't want to loose anything that I have today!  I still want very much to become female with at least bottom surgery.  I would like to still live as a male as that is the live that I have made for myself.  I love my wife, love my kids, and will never give that up!

So in a way, I would like to become stealth.  I know that my wife would support me if I were to tell her half way into the HRT.  But not before.

I would like to undergo HRT for a year, just to see where it takes me.  But either way and more than anything, I would like to have a full SRS (penile inversion).  I more than desire to have that done, I don't like what I have now.

I would like to stay incognito, and only I would know what I have down there.  Again, I have a career, I need to stay in male mode, also for my kids.  Personally knowing that I have made my transition down there, is all that I would ever need to become satisfied.   And for the rest of my life.  I would only entertain HRT as I feel I would owe it to myself.

Those are the "I would like's".  This is very personal to me, and again, these desires have not dissolved at all as I got older, in fact they just get stronger.

Note; This is all very serious!  I am almost 40, and these feelings have not stopped!
General Questions:
1. Has anyone ever identified themselves as I just have?  What have you done?
2. Should I talk with someone, and how discrete could I get?
3. What are my options?  I don't ever want to dress in full drag, except for underwear perhaps.

Again, these are STRONG desires that I have.

I understand that the following questions below are very personal.  I ask them as I have waited this long to finally ask, and I am more serious than ever! 

When I do this, I have some questions to prepare for, and wanted to know if you could answer any of them.
1. When I have a SRS (PI), how does everything feel, just normally?  For example, when I want, I can pulsate my penis, when you do that as a POST SRS MTF, can you do the same, but what does it do when you do that?  It feels like it comes from the prostate.
2.  When you sit down, and its finally gone, do you feel different?  Do you feel like its missing, do you even notice?
3.  Can you concentrate more on work than ever before?
4.  Do you still live a heterosexual life with a female?  How is sex like now, and do you do anything different than before, i.e., toys, positions, etc...
5.  Even with minimal HRT, do you still have significant breast growth?  How big?  And how do you hide it?
6.  Have you gone back to testosterone?  How has it affected you?  Or how do you think that it would affect me?
7.  Now that its gone, has it affected you in any negative way, do you miss it?  And what do you miss about it?
8.  How are the possible toys, and masturbation?  Does it feel the same as it is now?
9.  Do you get erect, is it the same feeling as it was when you were male?  And what exactly gets erect when you do?

Thanks in advanced for helping me!

Eve
  •  

becky.rw

I kinda hate to dash on your hopes; but before you jump; look into the recovery period and regimen required AFTER the surgery.  They are not optional.

Its not a nose job, or appendectomy, it's serious, major surgery.

I don't know about the erotic side of things post surgery, but you should likely assume a substantial loss in libido and function;  but you'll likely be able to evaluate that part for yourself after a couple months on HRT.   It has good odds of absolutely zeroing out your interest in sexuality.     
  •  

MelissaAnn

First of all I need to burst your bubble here. There is no surgeon that is going to do your surgery with out a letter from a psychiatrist. In order to get that letter you are going to need a minimum of one year full-time real life experiences as a woman. And that is the very minimum that they are going to ask for if you have real bad body dysmorphia. As far as being on HRT for a year and telling your wife halfway through you do realize that the HRT will affect your functionality don't you? I personally don't think that you will find a psychiatrist psychologist or a doctor that will sign off on something like this let alone finding a surgeon that will do it that don't meet the minimum requirements and that's generally HRT and full-time life experiences as a woman for a year. I certainly hope this helps you.

LizK

Quote from: evebanks1234 on August 22, 2016, 08:18:08 PM
Hello,

I am someone who remains anonymous, I am near 40 years of age, and I have quite the life!  Just a bit about myself.  I am an executive at a good size company in Texas.  I have a wife, and two kids.  I have a secrete that only I know.  I desire to become female (a very strong desire).

I have been feeling this way sense I have been 6 years old.  I have wanted to transform into a full female while I was younger, but life happened, and I don't want to loose anything that I have today!  I still want very much to become female with at least bottom surgery.  I would like to still live as a male as that is the live that I have made for myself.  I love my wife, love my kids, and will never give that up!

So in a way, I would like to become stealth.  I know that my wife would support me if I were to tell her half way into the HRT.  But not before.

I would like to undergo HRT for a year, just to see where it takes me.  But either way and more than anything, I would like to have a full SRS (penile inversion).  I more than desire to have that done, I don't like what I have now.

I would like to stay incognito, and only I would know what I have down there.  Again, I have a career, I need to stay in male mode, also for my kids.  Personally knowing that I have made my transition down there, is all that I would ever need to become satisfied.   And for the rest of my life.  I would only entertain HRT as I feel I would owe it to myself.

Those are the "I would like's".  This is very personal to me, and again, these desires have not dissolved at all as I got older, in fact they just get stronger.

Note; This is all very serious!  I am almost 40, and these feelings have not stopped!
General Questions:
3. What are my options?  I don't ever want to dress in full drag, except for underwear perhaps.

I understand that the following questions below are very personal.  I ask them as I have waited this long to finally ask, and I am more serious than ever! 

When I do this, I have some questions to prepare for, and wanted to know if you could answer any of them.
1. When I have a SRS (PI), how does everything feel, just normally?  For example, when I want, I can pulsate my penis, when you do that as a POST SRS MTF, can you do the same, but what does it do when you do that?  It feels like it comes from the prostate.
2.  When you sit down, and its finally gone, do you feel different?  Do you feel like its missing, do you even notice?
4.  Do you still live a heterosexual life with a female?  How is sex like now, and do you do anything different than before, i.e., toys, positions, etc...
5.  Even with minimal HRT, do you still have significant breast growth?  How big?  And how do you hide it?
6.  Have you gone back to testosterone?  How has it affected you?  Or how do you think that it would affect me?
7.  Now that its gone, has it affected you in any negative way, do you miss it?  And what do you miss about it?
8.  How are the possible toys, and masturbation?  Does it feel the same as it is now?
9.  Do you get erect, is it the same feeling as it was when you were male?  And what exactly gets erect when you do?

Eve

Can I suggest that you need to look at what is acceptable as far as standards of care where you are. Do you intend to follow a set standard of care? In some places a RLE is a must before surgery and in many places therapy with recommendations is necessary before any kind of treatment is given.

Can I respectfully suggest that coming out to your wife after starting HRT is fraught with danger for your relationship.Maybe it is a conversation you may want to have before you start Soon after Starting HRT she is going to know something is going on, the lack of libido may give it away...sure you can get that fixed but it has to happen fast. As far as changes goes well that is all down to genetics...i am 3 months HRT and I probably have about an A cup, hiding is no issue but is going to be soon.
I had very low T which over a period of 2 years gave me minor breast budding...you can get T blockers which is where most people start.

As far as the other stuff goes its all very personal and varies from person to person...and I haven't had SRS yet.

Good Luck

Liz

Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

AnonyMs

Quote from: MelissaAnn on August 22, 2016, 11:15:44 PM
I personally don't think that you will find a psychiatrist psychologist or a doctor that will sign off on something like this let alone finding a surgeon that will do it that don't meet the minimum requirements and that's generally HRT and full-time life experiences as a woman for a year.

Here's one, and there's others, well known and not just in Thailand

Wonderful transition without any RLE
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php?topic=209027.5
  •  

AnonyMs

I've read posts about this before and it appears that the more honest you are the more likely you are to have support and not get divorced.
  •  

carolinejeo

There are a few examples. There was a high ranking civil servant on another forum that had HRT and SRS but still presented in male mode until retirement.

Caroline
Procrastination is your worst enemy.
  •  

AnonyMs

Quote from: carolinejeo on August 23, 2016, 05:23:58 AM
There are a few examples. There was a high ranking civil servant on another forum that had HRT and SRS but still presented in male mode until retirement.

Would you be able to pm me a link?
  •  

SadieBlake

Thailand is certainly ban option, you will still need letters from qualified therapists. I would be surprised if you could get what you're looking for anywhere but Thailand and the woman from here who (links above) didn't do RLE but does live as female. I don't know what response you're going to get to having zero desire to be female except for your genitalia.

Certainly I've had a fairly hard time working with my therapist towards the letter given I can't easily pass and plan to live as gender fluid. I've made huge changes towards feminine socialization and have been on HRT, and informed everyone I know that I'm transitioning.

I think you're going to experience resistance to your plan but the language of WPATH is clear that any of the usual conditions may be waived *if medically necessary*. I'm not sure whether strong desire will qualify as medical necessity.

After srs you will need some form of hormones, without either T or E you'd experience a lot of negative effects on your health.

Obviously sex post srs can only be penetrative using toys and not telling your wife now seems off to me - if it's that important to you, what is the reason you would not tell your partner?

I also don't see how you're going to do this without a history of discussing it with a therapist.

Lastly, the currently most common inversion procedure keeps a small segment of the erectile bodies (corpus cavernosa I think) so there is some swelling with arousal, however it's not an erection per se.
🌈👭 lesbian, troublemaker ;-) 🌈🏳️‍🌈
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: AnonyMs on August 22, 2016, 11:50:26 PM
Quote from: MelissaAnn on August 22, 2016, 11:15:44 PM
I personally don't think that you will find a psychiatrist psychologist or a doctor that will sign off on something like this let alone finding a surgeon that will do it that don't meet the minimum requirements and that's generally HRT and full-time life experiences as a woman for a year.

Yeah, I call Shenanigans on that, too. We shouldn't be pushing the idea that only people who wish to present as the polar opposite gender should get treatment. Some of us have different presentations.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

AnonyMs

I've had some interest in this myself over the years, and its not all what it seems.

Quote from: SadieBlake on August 23, 2016, 07:26:20 AM
Thailand is certainly ban option, you will still need letters from qualified therapists. I would be surprised if you could get what you're looking for anywhere but Thailand and the woman from here who (links above) didn't do RLE but does live as female. I don't know what response you're going to get to having zero desire to be female except for your genitalia.

Here's another interesting example, this time in the USA. No letter. There's been other non-standard cases on other sites, including non-Thai.

Finally had a penectomy
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php?topic=186475.0

Certainly I've had a fairly hard time working with my therapist towards the letter given I can't easily pass and plan to live as gender fluid. I've made huge changes towards feminine socialization and have been on HRT, and informed everyone I know that I'm transitioning.

That's just your therapist, and there's plenty of them. Depending your circumstances you could just pick an easy one instead if all you want is a letter.

I think you're going to experience resistance to your plan but the language of WPATH is clear that any of the usual conditions may be waived *if medically necessary*. I'm not sure whether strong desire will qualify as medical necessity.

WPATH is set of best practice guidelines written by some people who write guidelines. Its not a law, and surgeons can do whatever they want, as you see with the penectomy link above. And with doctors who should be following WPATH and don't.
  •  

Jacqueline

Eve,

Welcome to the site.

I too think you will have a difficult time doing what you want for a lot of reasons but that is not really by job here. I am here to welcome you and pass along some links that define the rules of the site.

It also was brought up to me that what you are suggesting(describing) fits under the description of non-binary(not wholly male or female). If you would like, I can move this whole topic to that category. If that is the case, please post in this topic. In the future(after 15 posts) you could private message me but not yet.

Here are the links I was talking about.  They are mostly welcome information and the rules that govern the site. If you have not had a chance to look through them, please take a moment:

Things that you should read

Are you currently in therapy? I suggest to anyone looking about for answers that therapy is important in the trans community(what you describe, fits within our general description as being trans). I think it is an important way to look at you desires, thoughts, resources and reality and help people come to their own conclusions on how to progress.

As I said, you may find doing what you describe a challenge but I guess with great great resources it is not impossible.

I do think not telling your wife until a set period of time, will be difficult for a couple of the reasons people have mentioned:
HRT dosage and timed results differt for each person depending on the chemicals in their bodies and how their bodies react(weight, age....you get the idea). So no one can plan how far along they will be 1 year in. I have been on hormones for 6 months. I will share some very personal experiences with my wife and I.

1-My libido has decreased.
2-I have to be encouraged differently to get very excited.
3-Sometimes I just don't reach climax.
4-I have started to grow my breasts(enough that it is uncomfortable without a bra). I suspect that with a suit coat you might get away with it for daytime but if you are intimate with your spouse, I think she will notice long before a year.

Once again, welcome to Susan's. Look around, continue ask questions and join in.

With warmth,

Joanna
1st Therapy: February 2015
First Endo visit & HRT StartJanuary 29, 2016
Jacqueline from Joanna July 18, 2017
Full Time June 1, 2018

•  

sarah1972

I personally would suggest to tell your wife prior to starting anything. Even low dose HRT will change you behavior, mood and libido. So it is better that she knows day one.

The question on surgery and RLE is a pretty sensitive and highly discussed topic (especially in this group). At this point it is also still part of the "standard guides" for care and pretty much any health insurance converting such a surgery requires it.

While I am aware this is not the general opinion here, I am not sure the RLE is actually a good thing. Very similar to you I am mid 40's have a really good job and live at least part time female (more by the week). And I have daily drama with the unnecessary male parts I would like to have replaced. To me this is almost more important than HRT. At this point, my male parts are the biggest single source of issues. Even thinking that I would have to hide / tuck for a year to get a letter and be at the mercy of a therapist is not really a pleasing thought. Being able to address this would certainly help me a lot - no matter if I decide to be full-time or not. So from my perspective I wish the general standards would change in favor of a informed consent model or at least down to a general psychologist evaluation (we had to get one for fertility treatment - so this seems to be pretty common for a lot of things).

As many others mentioned, read a bit more in the forum about post-surgery care. It is intense.

•  

aaajjj55

I can't comment on the bulk of what you have asked as most others on this site have far more knowledge than I do.  However, as I know to my cost, putting off discussing this with your wife is fraught with danger.  There are two issues at play - your wife's reaction to the revelation that you wish to transition and secondly (and more importantly) her possible feeling of betrayal that you have withheld this information.  When I told my wife about my feelings and crossdressing activities, I thought she would understand but, in fact, what concerned her more was the fact that I'd kept it from her for over 20 years of marriage.  What she would have said if I'd added 'by the way, I've been taking female hormones for several months and am planning some major surgery down below' I can only speculate but my gut instinct tells me that I wouldn't still be in the family home.  Whatever else you do, please tell your wife as soon as you can, her reaction will be a major factor in the choices you make going forward and, from reading your initial post, it is obvious that you do not wish to lose either her or your kids.

Turning to the question of transition by stealth, I would echo some of the other respondents who have suggested that you see a therapist.  In particular, I think you need to resolve:

- if you are presented with the choice of transition (on whatever basis you want) and lose everything (career, family, trappings of success) or maintain the status quo (without any half measures), which way would you go
- whether your dysphoria is truly with your gender or just with your male organs.  You talk about not wanting to dress in 'full drag' which, in itself, suggests that you feel detached from one of the fundamentals of being female but, equally, I fully accept that many genetic women feel this way.
- whether 'transition by stealth' will satisfy you or whether you will crave for more as time goes on
- how you will cope with the physical changes from HRT.  I'm sure you have considered breast growth but there are also the facial changes, redistribution of body fat and emotional changes to consider as well.  It is perfectly possible that the changes will be such that you will be unable to hide the changes and people around you will start to suspect.

I do hope that you can find a solution to your dilemma.  As I know from experience, surpressing one's urges & desires because one fears the consequences leads to a great deal of frustration, particularly when one feels that the situation is 'lose-lose' - transition and lose everything or maintain the status quo and have regrets.

With best wishes,

Amanda
  •  

RobynD

Therapists are going to help you figure this out. It might be the best $120 per hour you ever spend at this point. There was a time when i was considering transitioning rather stealthily and i fairly quickly realized that even I could pull it off, it would present a whole other bunch of problems.

Even on low dose HRT, some people like myself experienced immediate and significant physical changes. Not just breast growth either and it was pretty noticeable.

Also would encourage you to think in non black and white terms. As Devlyn Marie said, there are many options in presentation and whatever your vision of "full drag" is, there are may people that dress and present themselves on many different places on the masculinity and femininity spectrum, including CIS women.

Can you dress stealthy such that people out in the world (except for the beach and the gym perhaps) would not know you are presenting as female, absolutely, but that doesn't address the need to be accepted socially etc.

Today to the office i am wearing a an oxford type top that could pass for a man's shirt, white jeans and fairly unisex looking sandals. I have barely any makeup on, and I have addressed as "ma'am" twice this morning. Dress sometimes has less to do with you present to the world than people think.

Finally I agree with the posts here, starting HRT without the spouses knowledge is fraught with danger and you really want to be genuine to the person you share your life with.

I get it that there is much to lose and you are at a point of your life where you feel some urgency to take action. Those are scary times, but i believe that pulling a support group around you including therapists and giving the one's you love the opportunity to support you in whatever you decide is critical.

•  

Jenna Marie

If you are planning to live as a man with breasts and reshaped nether regions, you might also find it valuable to check out the the trans male section of the forums, as there are men there who are coping with similar challenges. (They are, of course, men, and you are not. But there's a lot of helpful advice relating to "how to use a urinal with a urethra that doesn't run through the penis," etc.) What you want is as valid as any other way of being trans, but a cis society who doesn't understand the complexities is going to give you more complications to deal with than the "traditional" trans woman whose narrative fits what they expect.

I'm also going to chime in to support the idea that hiding things from your wife is a BAD idea. My own wife is active in trans partner support communities and has been for years, and one of the biggest reasons that marriages break up is a sense of "betrayal" and being lied to. Some partners can accept "I have been terrified to admit this to myself so I also hid it from you," but "I started HRT and didn't tell you for months" is very often a dealbreaker.

(I had penile inversion GRS a few years ago.)

I'm not sure what you mean here. If I clench the muscles I use to stop peeing, however, I can tighten and bear down with my vagina (basically, Kegels, and this is how it works for cis women too).

It feels different, but in a good way; everything is smooth and nothing is flopping around or getting in the way of sitting. However, I do sit directly on my vulva now, which felt weird at first. :) No way to move any of it out of the way!

I guess? Honestly, it's been so long since GRS that I assume dysphoria was a big distraction then, but I don't actually remember what it was like.

Well, I live as a lesbian with my wife. Not sure what you mean by a "heterosexual life," unless it's presenting male in public (NO) or having penetrative sex (sometimes). We have sex the way lesbians typically do (yes, that can include toys).

I have been on a super low dose of HRT from the beginning; I am now 38DDD. I can't hide it, and couldn't since I was a C cup at 3 months in.

By six months, I also couldn't pass as a guy even with male clothes, male name, male ID, and insisting I was male (to vote).

NEVER. I'm afraid I have no idea how it might affect you, but you want to consider this part very seriously if you're planning to have your natural hormone factories removed. You will need *some* kind of hormones for life.

I occasionally miss peeing standing up in the woods on a long hike, but there are doohickeys made for cis women that I could try (and I might). Other than that, no, no negatives and nothing I miss.

I assume by "is now" you mean "with a penis"? I have a vibrator and enjoy using that; stimulation does not feel the same as it did before, and the effort and tricks I need to enjoy sex are very different now. For one thing, it's a lot easier to get distracted or bored and give up! Orgasms are better, but a lot more work to achieve (which seems normal, from the women I've been with).

It's a little bit similar, in that it feels like that "tingling" sensation I used to get when my penis was about to become fully erect. The only thing that does become erect now is the clitoris, and subtly. I have heard from many cis women that the feeling is what it's like for them too, and clit erections are typical for cis women.

I actually do agree that therapy might be wise - you'll have to choose a therapist carefully to find one who accepts non-binary identities and/or lifestyles, but it could help you untangle some of what you're thinking about. For one thing, the focus on sex post-op feels a little weird to me, as that's about 1% of my existence now (I spend more time worrying about peeing with a vulva, to this day, than about sex). I'm not saying *you're* weird or bad for thinking that way, to be clear, just that you might be surprised by how little it matters compared to daily life with a vulva - like remembering to wipe properly, the bizarre feeling of crotch sweat getting caught in all those folds, etc.
  •  

SadieBlake

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on August 23, 2016, 07:49:14 AM

Yeah, I call Shenanigans on that, too. We shouldn't be pushing the idea that only people who wish to present as the polar opposite gender should get treatment. Some of us have different presentations.

Hugs, Devlyn

Agreed, while my desire to present feminine is as strong as my desire to be female, and that is substantially difficult with the body I've got, it makes it necessary to recognize that the binary is a poor criteria.

I have no wish to hold onto male privilege and if there's an element of "femininity" that matters more to me than my appearance, it's how I think and present socially.

Unfortunately, even among people who should know better, the gender binary is what most assume.
🌈👭 lesbian, troublemaker ;-) 🌈🏳️‍🌈
  •  

Dena

Welcome to Susan's Place. I have been reading many coming out posts and most often the wife is more upset over the fact that a secret was kept from them than their husband was transgender. I don't know how your wife will react but she may get suspicious long before you are read to tell her. What you propose doing has been done by others on these two threads
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,207785.0.html
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,209589.0.html

Surgery is a bit more complicated. A limited number will preform surgery without RLE but they will require therapist letters stating that surgery is required in your case. There are non binary members much like you who for their own reason are not doing a full RLE but have the agreement from their therapist that this is the proper corse for them. As for your therapist, you must tell them the full truth. There was a member of my therapy group who played with some tests and it greatly delayed treatment as the result.

As for going back to testosterone, you will return to the current level of discomfort that you feel now and it may push you more toward full time. Blockers before surgery will reduce you discomfort to the post that you may be able to live without surgery. The lack of testosterone many help you concentrate better because you won't have the constant distraction of dysphoria interrupting your thoughts.

As for the rest of you 10 questions, I am not sexually active but everything should work. The game is different because like a CIS woman, you need to be in the mood to be sexual before an organism becomes possible. The exception is that the surgery can vary and the results will be different. What is done with the glans is the primary difference sexually and you should ask about the procedure you are interested in so you will be satisfied with the results.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

AnonyMs

Regarding binary vs non-binary, I have similar desires and I regard myself as having a binary identity and wanting a non-binary transition for purely practical issues. Its possible I'm non-binary, but I don't think so.
  •  

JoanneB

As a "Late Bloomer" of sorts I have some idea of your desires. I had a very well entrenched "Male" life. I wanted more then everything to have my cake and eat it too when I started this journey 7 years ago. Heck, I didn't even want to transition. Been there tried it twice! Not for me.

Trust me when I say this, It may be able to be done. As a person who gets paid very well to what if things to death... It can't.

HRT in most TG people has profound emotional effects. Have you ever been on the verge of busting out crying at work? I never was until... And that is just one minor example of the roller coaster ride. Physical effects are nothing in comparison to handle. I have a B cup and no one really knows

As others have said, bottom surgery is VERY major surgery, often times with some post surgical complications. Most post-ops I know have had them. The recovery period often going on for weeks longer then "planned". The desire to have it I cannot relate to. The dangly bits and I have a peace accord. My wife is a firm believer in if you can live with a BA then go for for bottom surgery. Nothing says female like breasts. I suspect she thinks a C cup is ideal for me  :o  Not that I'd complain with that

Between HRT, a lot of hard work on my personal growth, my TG support group, a few angels, and a gender therapist, I have found ways to balance the seemingly conflicting aspects of my female and male side. In fact, seeking that balance has made made me a far better partner in my wife's eyes, and allowed me to become an even more important asset to the company I work for. Actually, where I cannot believe they pay me to have fun.

Due to life circumstances I found it helps to identify as Non-Binary. To me it reflect reality, something the engineer in me loves to cling to. I may have a B cup. I may have lived as a female. I may have have achieved my life long dream of being seen as and accepted as a female. I also NEED to live and present as male in order to satisfy other needs in my life. I may WANT to life as a female. Today I cannot, maybe never again. I'll cross that bridge if I get there. If the day comes when it is clear I NEED To present full time as female, I will. Most days I thankfully do not feel I need to

Hello,

General Questions:

Eve
.          (Pile Driver)  
                    |
                    |
                    ^
(ROCK) ---> ME <--- (HARD PLACE)
  •