Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Student harassed by homophobic hate preacher drowns out his bigotry with b>-bleeped-<ipes

Started by Deborah, August 31, 2016, 11:29:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deborah

Student harassed by homophobic hate preacher drowns out his bigotry with b>-bleeped-<ipes

By Joe Morgan

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/student-harassed-homophobic-hate-preacher-drowns-bigotry-b>-bleeped-<ipes/#gs.g=XfIA0

A student who was harassed by a homophobic street preacher responded in the best way, drowning his bigotry out with b>-bleeped-<ipes.

Brice Ehmig, a fourth year political science student at Florida Gulf Coast University, was sick of the preacher's homophobic rants.

On several ocassions, the preacher compared homosexuality to bestiality and yelled at her for holding hands with her girlfriend.

And in a video on her Facebook page, Brice trolls the bigot by blaring out her bgpipes.
--------------------------------------------------
HaHaHaHaHaHa. LOL

Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

Michelle_P

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Vicky

I know this is a few days old, but it puts me in mind of what an old Scots friend told me once --  "If ye hear harps abounding, ye may be in heaven, but if ye hear the pipes a-brayin' yer probably on your way to Hell!!"
I refuse to have a war of wits with a half armed opponent!!

Wiser now about Post Op reality!!
  •