Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Roleplaying

Started by TX16, August 31, 2016, 11:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TX16

Hey everyone,

Does anyone here do on-line roleplaying of any kind? Video games, or RPG forums.

Just curious. I've been writing since I was in highschool and started roleplaying in video games about six years ago. A year ago I moved to roleplaying on RP forums. Definitely have become a better writer through it all, and made friends. 

Dee Marshall

You mean like "the Milkmaid and the Naughty Farm Boy"?

No, seriously, yes, I've done all of that. Mostly these days I RP in MMORPGs

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

TX16

LOL Dee! You gave me a good laugh with that.

What MMO's are you RPing in? I used to RP in WoW and Guild Wars 2. I even did some in Star Wars the Old Republic.

Megan.

I used to WoW too, been off it for a couple of years, but the new expansion is calling me...
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Trent X on August 31, 2016, 12:06:59 PM
LOL Dee! You gave me a good laugh with that.

What MMO's are you RPing in? I used to RP in WoW and Guild Wars 2. I even did some in Star Wars the Old Republic.
I did all of those and half a dozen others. I used to be on the beta test lists. Nothing right now. No internet. When I get it back it could be anything but most likely GW2.

The laugh was a semi-quote from "The Producers".
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

MarvalAlice

I do play by post games, and some video game junk. you thinking about getting a game together or something ;)
Warning! This poster is known to void warranties!
  •  

Emilia

I did rp for quite a while activly in a german rping forum, sadly most of the good partners to rp with kinda got lost in school and stuff and became inactive. But i still rp from time to time, it sure is still fun ^^
MtF ~ Pre
Gaming & Anime c:
Add me on Steam; Origin (Emilia-Chan99); UPlay (Emilia-Chan99); Discord (@Emerald ~#6122 )
Also check out my Instagram to see my latest taken pictures c:
  •  

Corax

Online I am active in a role play forum again since this year. I have spent much of my time as a teenager RPing too, escaping the >-bleeped-< that had been my reality at that time but I only wrote in my native language in the past, while I RP in English now.

Offline I play many different video games that are RPGs such as 'Dragon Age' just to name an example. 
I also play many other genres though but fortunately not as excessively as in my early teens anymore. Back then I and often my brother too used to play eight up to ten hours per day.... 
  •  

Julia1996

I do role-play with my boyfriend. But it's not online.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Rowena_Ellenweorc

Did someone mention Guild Wars 2 and Roleplay? I'm listening...

I mean... I RP all sorts of places.  Online in games. Used to be LotRO... then LotRO got crappy gamewise (IMO).  Only other game I've really RPed in is GW2 because I'm just plain lazy to find RP communities in other games I play.  Also did Lord of the Rings RP forums, but the forum I used to RP on is kind of dead thanks to crappy administrators who abuse the system and the people under them and the members. (I'll shut up before I go on a tirade) Now I mostly RP with other deviantartists... Or just write stories.
~Ren

Born May 1989 - Assigned Female
October 2016 - Came out to self/online
Feb/March 2017 - Officially came out to husband
April 2017 - Realized I'm Non-Binary
June 2017 - Started Therapy
August 2017 - Came out to parents
October 2017 - modified FB profile
November 26, 2017 - Came out https://www.facebook.com/notes/karen-ren-losee/please-read/10155966104353223/ on FB

"Walking beside the guilty and the innocent
How will you raise your hand when they call your name?"
- Bon Jovi "We weren't Born to follow"

I am done crying over not being feminine.
I am done griping about being too masculine.
I will be me.
And that's a non-binary being.
I am... ME!

This... is MY story
The story of a girl trapped in a guy's body.
A boy trapped in a girl's body.
No.  Its the story of a... human being.
- From one of my poems
  •