Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Tracheal Shave with Stephen Kleid

Started by bunny girl, September 22, 2016, 10:04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bunny girl

I read on here that in Melbourne/Australia, he's recommended for tracheal shave but how good is he really? I've read some negative reviews that were disturbing, though they were about rhinoplasty or some other procedures. I find no reviews on tracheal shave online unfortunately.
I'm moving to Australia (Sydney) soon but have the option to go to another surgeon in Europe (Dussen and Facial Team) for tracheal shave, and they seem to have a great track record. So unless Kleid is on par with these Euro surgeons, I'm better off getting this taken care of before moving to Australia. I'd appreciate any insight you that could share. Thank you
  •  

Veronica J

well i have done alot of research.. and i wouldnt use the locals here for that..

i plan on hoban in NYC myself
  •  

bunny girl

Quote from: VeronicaMJ on September 23, 2016, 08:20:34 AM
well i have done alot of research.. and i wouldnt use the locals here for that..

i plan on hoban in NYC myself

Thanks! I actually live in NYC. Who's Hoban? Is this surgeon reputable?
  •  

bunny girl

Oh, you mean Michael Haben in Rochester? That's like 6 hour drive or 8 hour train ride from NYC.... :(
  •  

Dena

Dr Haben is in Rochester NY and is well known for voice surgery. He will do a tracheal shave with voice modification and you will find him all over the voice forum. While I already had a tracheal shave before seeing him, I am happy with what he did with my voice.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Veronica J

Dam my spellings flat at midnight, also doesnt help being tri-lingual either..

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-L22 using Tapatalk

•  

bunny girl

He does tracheal shave as a standalone procedure for $4,000 but he's fully booked for the next 1.5 months... :(
Oh well, now that Kleid is off the table, I will go to Europe for this surgery.
  •