Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Can opening the third eye help with transitioning?

Started by Blackwaters427, October 04, 2016, 09:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackwaters427

I'm a very big subscriber of the "mind over matter" concept. I've been listening to binaural beats and isochronic tones to attempt to open my pineal gland/third eye. I have no doubts that this has numerous benefits, however I can't find any information concerning a correlation between third eye activation and transitioning? Obviously I'm not going to magically sprout a nice pair of boobs if I do this, but there has to be some sort of relevant benefit, right?
Begin drifting, defy the laws of gravity
Stare at the sun, challenging all reality
The glass door to my soul is shattering
The bridges to my past are collapsing
I feel new energy, This is my quickening
Transcending to a new dimension

Fire From the Gods - "End Transmission"

•  

GalaxyDust

Quote from: Blackwaters427 on October 04, 2016, 09:28:00 PM
I'm a very big subscriber of the "mind over matter" concept. I've been listening to binaural beats and isochronic tones to attempt to open my pineal gland/third eye. I have no doubts that this has numerous benefits, however I can't find any information concerning a correlation between third eye activation and transitioning? Obviously I'm not going to magically sprout a nice pair of boobs if I do this, but there has to be some sort of relevant benefit, right?

Let me put it like this whatever helps you as a person helps you
i'd say energy, but everyone is different
  •  

SailorMars1994

Does it work? I am would do anything for the light to shone my inner femininity!
AMAB Born: March 1994
Gender became on radar: 2007
Admitted to self : 2010
Came out: May 12 2014
Estrogen: October 16 2015
<3
  •  

Katiepie

I would say it would put your state of mind at ease. It will lessen the burden of dysphoria, maybe not totally dismiss it, but dull it down to maybe a pin prick, rather than a swirling vortex that breaks everything in its path, if I can put it into an anecdote.

It could potentially benefit, or even hinder your end goals though. As you would be more aware of yourself and your spiritual aura, your physical being could then be impacted as such, that it wouldn't be as necessary to change the physical appearance to accept the inner being, as you would be aware of your inner self and that will be expressed without the need for the outward appearance.
At the same time, it would tone down the burdens of depression, anxiety, and other means going against your own self. It would benefit in the regard to where you will be able to function, be able to handle the situation of dysphoria, and to be able to move on with your journey, and to ultimately be yourself.

I myself, am spiritual, and have gone through a necessary embodiment to create an active meditation, which is an ongoing process that never ceases, never waivers. It toned down my dysphoria to great relief, at the same time I am in my own predicament of being at a standstill at the infant level of progress with transition. My transition is slow to start, as I haven't much done anything to advance myself further, but that generally stems from my military career, at the moment, paired with my meditation.

I hope this gives you a little insight to what you may have been looking for.
My life motto: Wake Up and BE Awesome!

"Every minute of your life that you allow someone to dictate your emotions, is a minute of your life you are allowing them to control you." - a dear friend of mine.

Stay true to yourself no matter the consequence, for this is your life, your decision, your trust in which will shape your future. Believe in yourself, if you don't then no one will.
  •  

David1987

Quote from: Katiepie on April 02, 2017, 11:03:43 PM

It could potentially benefit, or even hinder your end goals though. As you would be more aware of yourself and your spiritual aura, your physical being could then be impacted as such, that it wouldn't be as necessary to change the physical appearance to accept the inner being, as you would be aware of your inner self and that will be expressed without the need for the outward appearance.

Agree 110% with this. The more spiritual you become, the less you care about how you look, because you realize that you can express yourself and make people perceive you more authentically through the general "vibration" you transmit than just by your morphology and looks.
In the end, I think trying to open your third eye, or being spiritual in general is  recommended. Focusing on the body leads to frustration and envy, while focusing on the spirit brings out a more constructive kind of energy.
  •