Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Sleeping with forms

Started by Aeirs, October 28, 2016, 01:56:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeirs

The last few nights I've been deciding to go to sleep wearing my bra and forms, which as long as I've had them I have never slept in them, and have been enjoying it! Just want to know if anybody else has done this and their feelings on it

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

•  

Xirafel

Uh, I've never really used forms, but I have tried bras. I'm not too sure about that, it might be a little uncomfortable to sleep with.
  •  

sarah1972

The biggest problem is that forms could potentially break and spill all the interior if you roll on your belly and too much pressure is being applied. I have taken afternoon naps with forms and it did feel great but never over night. Also have to say that I have discovered that most bras become uncomfortable after long wear :D Girl problems...

•  

TechGirl

Quote from: sarah1972 on October 28, 2016, 09:19:21 AM
The biggest problem is that forms could potentially break and spill all the interior if you roll on your belly and too much pressure is being applied. I have taken afternoon naps with forms and it did feel great but never over night. Also have to say that I have discovered that most bras become uncomfortable after long wear :D Girl problems...

There are forms out there that are designed to be worn while sleeping and even while in the water, all with the right adhesive.  I have the Aphrodite forms (got them from thebreastformstore) and with a little hollisters medical adhesive, can wear them for days.

They even have small enhancer type forms that work quite well overnight and with small padded bras.  I like them because they are close in size to what I expect HRT will really do to me when I start.
  •  

valerie anne

I often sleep wearing a bra.

This is because I regularly use nipple pumps as part of my development routine, and a soft cup bra holds them in place.
  •  

Alice-jones

yes i have slept wearing forms and bras
i prefare just to stick the forms on with adhesive, wearing a bra whilst sleeping is not a good idea it tends to hurt.
just stick them on and wear a nighty.
i also sleep fully tucked

Alice x
  •  

JayceeTG

I will tell you my experience once my breast forms arrive as well as my bras, I will def be trying to sleep with my breast forms on along with my bra as well with a nice pair of panties too. God I cannot wait! Early Christmas for me :)
  •  

Aeirs

Did you get yyour forms Jaycee?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

•  

notech64

Sometime I do but most of the time I sleep in a pull over bra and add a cup pads
  •