Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Million Women March on DC - January 21st

Started by sarah1972, November 11, 2016, 06:09:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarah1972

March from the Lincoln Memorial to the White House to show our strength, power, and courage, and to demonstrate our disapproval of the new President's agenda of fear, hate, misogyny, discrimination, and his values.

All women, including all queer, butch, femme, trans, gender non-conforming AND feminist others are invited to march on Washington DC the day following the inauguration of the President elect. This march is a show of solidarity to demand our safety and health in a time when our country is marginalizing us and making sexual assault an electable and forgiveable norm. We align with all POC and LGBTQ causes, and we will show our support in a non-violent, peaceful protest.

Spread the word! Let the country and world know we stand with ALL women. No woman is free unless all women are free.

https://www.facebook.com/events/341097069582883/

•  

RobynD

•  

Dee Marshall

Randi and I registered to attend as soon as we heard.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •