Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

I want to lactate

Started by 2Wendy2, December 24, 2016, 11:10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2Wendy2

About 2 weeks after starting Domperidone and I am lactating all the time. I have not yet received my new breast pump and my old one does not work on me for some reason so I cannot give an accurate accounting of the volume, but my best guess at this point would be a couple tablespoons per day from each breast. I will update when my new breast pump arrives and if it works.

I can squirt regularly, mostly from the left nipple, and milk runs down from my breast and all the way down soaking my tummy as I hand express.

From my investigations at about the two-week period milk production begins to dramatically increase. I hope the new breast pump works; the wife is getting tired of me using all of her towels...lol
kisses...Wendy
  •  

2Wendy2

My new breast pump arrived today and after getting it goin' the milk started flowin'  :) When I was done I hand expressed and got some but the pump got most all of it!

Now we're having fun!
kisses...Wendy
  •  

noleen111

I am glad you are enjoying lactation. I have fond memories of lactation. I attempted it a few years back. It takes patience to build up a supply of milk, but the more you extract the more you produce.

I had an electric double breast pump, so I could extract from both breasts at the same time. I used to extract twice a day, in the morning before, and in the afternoon after work. What I use to love, it was my time. I would close my bedroom door, get comfortable and extract for about 10 to 15 min (cant remember exact amount of time). I kinda loved how it felt when the breast pump cup created the suction and the way it pulled my nipple.

The amount of milk I produced, I would get each bottle about a quarter to half full. When i spoke with my doctor, she told me, if I were a nursing mom, i would have to had supplemented with formula. I was disappointed, maybe I never extracted enough times a day. I would love to adopt a baby some day, I would if possible and if my milk is of good enough quality.. breast feed the child.

I did notice my breasts rounded out nicely from the ordeal and for me these changes were permanent. I know for some women these changes are temporary. 
Enjoying ride the hormones are giving me... finally becoming the woman I always knew I was
  •  

Lady_Oracle

•  

Jin

Noleen,
The pumps are great, but if you can find someone to actually suckle you next time you will have more volume. holding someone close while they are latched onto your nipple really does stimulate production. I wish you joy in your journey.
Jin
I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam.
-- Popeye

A wise person can learn more from fools than a fool can learn from a wise person.
  •  

2Wendy2

That would be nice, it's kinna strange, my wife is willing to consume my milk, but not suckle it. Not sure what the difference is but certainly not worth making an issue of it. She's pretty understanding and I will respect her limits.
kisses...Wendy
  •