Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

64.00 question on t/g hormone level question of the new year

Started by sourdoughsmitty, January 01, 2017, 05:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sourdoughsmitty

Hi all,
this is phylis anne and I am a new member here and have an interesting question to pose,by medical definition I am a normal male hormone wise,yet at these levels I am a raging bear ,however when I purposely lowered my t levels (due to wifes alzheimers) using an herbal blocker  andro ease  I noticed I am far calmer ,focussed ,and overall better feeling internally ,so that being said even though my md says normal levels is it possible that my levels are too high possibly due to a more female wired brain?  I found out I was 3 weeks premature wondering if this means anything
thanks phylis
  •  

Rachel

Welcome to Susan's

I know when my T was lowered with Spironolactone I felt so much better. Do you have dysphoria?
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

CarlyMcx

I was born six weeks premature, so there may be something to that.  I read somewhere that the brain selects for gender during the last ten weeks of pregnancy, so there must be some effect from missing out on the last part of fetal development.

I have also learned through my experience with spironolactone that testosterone is very toxic to my body and mind. 
  •  

sourdoughsmitty

thanks for the replies,
yes to the dysphoria  most of my life , I use an herbal hrt  "my evanesce" which is showing progress  especially in the "girls"dept. I do not use spiro due to the rep it has  but then again not many md's are familliar with an herbal approach either, when I first take them in the morning they kick in and well lol make me feel more than just a bit slutty giggle  but I have experienced what most of you have r/e estrogen  mmmmm very nice . this is why I asked the question as I was taking andro ease and calm companion so I could deal with my wife and her needs  w/o blowing up  I imagine I could make an appt. with an endo and ask this as well as it seems chemical related 
hugs phylis anne
  •