Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Best laser for acne, scars, lightening skin.

Started by Abbiem, January 03, 2017, 12:15:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veronica J

laser from my understanding cant fix scars. acne will go if u on e, or rather it will leson. since t creates oily skin. lightening skin is done by changing the pigment, highly contraversial and dangerous and cane be painfull.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Lily Rose

"I love you!"
– Lily Anne

"You must unlearn what you have learned."
– Yoda

"The road to success is always under construction."
– Lily Tomlin

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent."
– Victor Hugo :icon_headfones:
  •  

DawnOday

Dermabrasion is a sanding of the skin to injure the top layers and rebuild new tissue. It is done under anesthetic and performed by a doctor.  Microdermabrasion is performed in spas on certain areas by certified operators but the treatment does not allow deep penetration. Only the top layer of skin. Dermabrasion is expensive. Microdermebrasion is not so expensive. LAser as I understand it does not work and is subject to burns. For skin lightening there is Esoterica  which has been around for years.  Embrace yourself with the pleasure of this unique skin product. Esoterica gently moisturizes for healthy-looking skin. This luxurious fade cream is light, non-greasy, and gradually lightens dark areas of your skin. Esoterica contains a sunscreen to help prevent darkening from reoccurring. The active ingredient, hydroquinone, gradually and effectively lightens dark areas, blemishes, freckles and spots in the skin that occur from age, pregnancy, and the use of oral contraceptives.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Abbiem

Dawn thank you, for yoyr reply and all the others.
  •