Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

How sex feel like after srs

Started by rose, January 22, 2017, 02:13:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rose

Hey all

This question always in my mind
How sex feel like in general after srs ( I know different dr give different result ) but what I should expect
Does it feel anything like anal sex or the pressures is different
Is it really joyful or just vanilla
Specially with sigmoid colon srs how it feel like during sexual intercourse
  •  

TinaVane

Quote from: rose on January 22, 2017, 02:13:08 AM
Hey all

This question always in my mind
How sex feel like in general after srs ( I know different dr give different result ) but what I should expect
Does it feel anything like anal sex or the pressures is different
Is it really joyful or just vanilla
Specially with sigmoid colon srs how it feel like during sexual intercourse
With the colon one I hear it's like numb. I guess u can feel it with the penile one ... I'm okay with it being numb with the colon since well I'm still a virgin and 41 years old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C'est Si Bon
  •  

rose

Quote from: TinaVane on January 22, 2017, 02:27:42 AM
With the colon one I hear it's like numb. I guess u can feel it with the penile one ... I'm okay with it being numb with the colon since well I'm still a virgin and 41 years old

Actually I heard the opposite
Or in case of Olmec transgender care
They say the area will be sensitive because

At the vaginal entrance the prostate and bulbourethral glands are put together to create a G-spot which will be highly sensitive, due to the fact that there is no scrotal graft but a fully sensitive sigmoid colon graft

So it should not be numb over there
  •  

TinaVane

Quote from: rose on January 22, 2017, 02:40:38 AM
Actually I heard the opposite
Or in case of Olmec transgender care
They say the area will be sensitive because

At the vaginal entrance the prostate and bulbourethral glands are put together to create a G-spot which will be highly sensitive, due to the fact that there is no scrotal graft but a fully sensitive sigmoid colon graft

So it should not be numb over there
I was on their site again today. I'm back to do I really want to go there (which I more than likely will )

C'est Si Bon
  •  

rose

Quote from: TinaVane on January 22, 2017, 02:43:19 AM
I was on their site again today. I'm back to do I really want to go there (which I more than likely will )

Please share your experience if you do [emoji2][emoji173]
Btw you look younger than your age
  •  

TinaVane

Quote from: rose on January 22, 2017, 02:52:03 AM
Please share your experience if you do [emoji2][emoji173]
Btw you look younger than your age
Thank you love and i plan on reviewing here and maybe starting a utube channel ...
Like this part of the site states
http://www.transgendersurgeryworld.com/history-gcs-srs/ " Still practiced today, though it is officially banned"
if it is banned how does he and the nation of india give out free sex changes "In 2016, Kerala mooted free sex-reassignment surgeries in Government hospitals after it introduced the first State government policy on transgender people"

and another part of the site states this (which i can't post the link here since it shows the genitalia )... But i remember a trans woman here saying she got the penile inversion with him ... by the name of viktoria (victoria )

DOES OLMEC ALSO PERFORM PENILE INVERSION GCS/SRS?
JANUARY 11, 2017 DR'S BLOG 0 COMMENT  0 LIKES
The answer to that is no.
The simple reason for this is that our own SIGMA-LEAD GCS/SRS technique uses a rectosigmoid colon graft to create the neovagina. No penile or scrotal skin is used for that purpose since they don't meet the demands of a vagina and are way too hard to maintain post-op.
However, some of the steps we use throughout our 2-stage one-time surgery are similar than with penile inversion approaches.

The vaginal cavity is created by carefully dissecting the area between rectum and bladder. Dissection is continued all the way to the peritoneum. In the penile inversion technique, the peritoneum is left intact.

In a regular penile inversion approach, the penile skin gets pulled down as much as possible to line the vaginal cavity with the largest available amount of penile tissue possible. It's understood that this tension is counterproductive in so many ways, as well as using valued penile skin for the vaginal lining.

This is where Dr. Kaushik's approach goes different ways. In a refined procedure, he uses pedicled tissue (with nerve and blood supply) to create the clitoral hood and the labia minora as well as the inner side of the labia majora.

He also performs a well-refined clitoroplasty that changes the glans into a clitoris of natural size and shape. He then positions the urethra at the proper location, just like in a biological female. Remaining penile skin will be attached absolutely tension free at the vaginal entrance. This is what Dr. Kaushik calls stage 1 of the SIGMA-LEAD GCS/SRS technique.

The patient has the choice of leaving it as it this being cosmetic GCS/SRS or stage 2 of the SIGMA-LEAD GCS/SRS will follow immediately, or at any later date, should the patient choose to do so. Yes, you can opt for the second stage also at a later time.

As you can see, this procedure has only very few elements of a penile inversion surgery in common. That is also the reason why it has a different name.
The steps involved in the OLMEC cosmetic GCS/SRS are far too advanced and different from regular penile inversion approaches.

C'est Si Bon
  •  

rose

Very interesting indeed

But back to the topic [emoji851] guuurls how sex after post op feels like

•  

rose

Hey  I heard it's like pressure but in good way and the sensation increases with the movement

•  

lovelessheart

Cann I answer this assessment ??? Can I can I can III???

First let me start off saying that before my srs results went down the drain, I was able to experience something.
Yes I'm able to orgasm by clit play . Ummm it feels like it did before just flatter..And maybe all over the vagina area instead of at the tip of the penis. Which I'm assuming is normal since the clit use to be the head of the penis. Now, for the vagina instrance... WOW . Unfortunately I didn't get the full thrill of it as I was way to tight and closing up, what I did feel at that time was amazing, chileeeeeeeeee. It was like a deeeeep pressure just about but it was like a good massage.. vaginally, you feel a few things at the same time.. stretching, pressure, sensation, consistancy .. just spectacular. I cant wait to get fixed. I'll be a hoe . Lol!!
  •  

I Am Jess

My one word answer - FANTASTIC!!!

I am now about 7 months post op and I have been with a few guys and a couple of pre-op transwomen. I think it feels pretty amazing to be filled by a penis. I was with a guy last night and we were doing it off and on for like 2 hours. I am able to have orgasm with clit stimulation and the feeling is amazing.

Everyone's experience is a little different and I know people who have gone to the same doctor and have had different results. I went into the surgery knowing that I may never have been able to orgasm again and I was ok with that. I'm beyond pleased with my results. ❤️❤️
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •