Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Review of Advanced Center for Electrolysis, Laser & Skin - Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Started by ainsley, January 24, 2017, 10:00:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ainsley

I want to share a positive review and recommendation for a transfriendly Esthetician/Electrologist in the MidWest USA.  I found her on Dr. Marci Bowers' website as recommended for electrology:

Advanced Center for Electrolysis, Laser & Skin
216 Northland Court NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
319-447-2500
www.4advancedcenter.com
info@4advancedcenter.com

Angela Flender is the owner and I have been seeing her for a couple months now to get my white/grey hair on my face removed.  I have used laser to remove the dark hairs and am finishing my face with electrolysis with Angela.  She offers the thermolysis and galvanic, or blend.  She is very professional and uses the appointment time to the utmost of her ability.  She is meticulous and ensures you are getting the best treatment to kill the follicle for your skin/body/hair type.  I have been to others for electrology and found little confidence in them (mainly because I think they are used to treating fine hairs of CIS female faces ...), but it is easy to see that Angela knows what she is doing and she is good at it.

I live in middle-north Missouri and have had no luck finding anyone effective at getting rid of my white hairs on my face.  It is about a 3.5 hour drive for me to Cedar Rapids, and totally worth it.  She does not require 4 days of growth, either.  That is another problem for me.  I am a working professional and simply CANNOT grow my face out and go to work.  Angela can do it with two days growth.  I go on Mondays. ;)

I got her permission to post this review and her business details.  I know I struggled for a couple years finding someone effective, understanding, transfriendly, and professional.  So, hopefully someone in the midwest can benefit from this information.  I am not going to post her rates since they may change.  Please just email her and she will get back with you.  I contacted, discussed, and booked entirely through email. :D
Some people say I'm apathetic, but I don't care.

Wonder Twin Powers Activate!
Shape of A GIRL!
  •