Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Greetings!

Started by 123trans, March 06, 2017, 07:57:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

123trans

Hello!

I am a trans Jewish woman from Canada and wanted to say hi!

I came out at 25 (I'm 27 now) and have been on anti-androgens for about 6 months.

Right now I'm travelling and unfortunately lost my medications 17 days ago, but I'll be back in Canada in a couple of weeks.

I have the prescription for estrogen waiting for me when I get home as well as a letter to legally change my gender.

I came here mostly for experiences people have had with surgeries as this is something I want to pursue soon and I think I'll start a go fund me soon. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!
  •  

V M

Hi  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that we offer to all new members to help them along

Please be sure to review:

Things that you should read

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •