Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

I did get my new glasses in today

Started by Alexbn, March 15, 2017, 06:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexbn

I did get my new glasses in today and love them.They are a women's style since I crossdress fulltime.My wife says I look good in them as well and was there when I picked them out 2 weeks ago.I have been wearing glasses since I was 8 years old,near sightness in my right eye.Showed my family them as well and my mom fell in love with both I picked out.My mom said I looked good including my dad and 3 brothers.My wife sees a whole lot of change in me too,my self confidence knowing I love them both already.
  •  

JeanetteLW

Congrats Alex,  Must feel good to get this important part of your wardrobe and have the compliments of your family with them. Be happy.

I have wanted to order more feminine or at least neutral gender specs for a long long time. I've never had the courage to do so. Maybe now that I am identified as trans in my medical record I will.

Hugs,
    Jeanette
  •  

Alexbn

I am happy my family gave me positive compliments.My old pairs were getting in bad shape and needed replaced.
  •  

davina61

just use cheap readers at the moment but got some feminine ones, do need proper ones but will wait till I come out fully and that infection in my right eye has made the sight worse (cold sore virus so lens scarred ) but yes they do help me look more female (hide my eyes and wrinkles!!!)
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •