Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Awkward talk about body parts.... TMI?

Started by #glitterflamingo, March 17, 2017, 01:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

#glitterflamingo

Okay so...i just started seeing a new partner and we're filling out one of those cool Consent Worksheets before we actually get down and dirty [communication is the best~ ;D] and I got to the place where I write out how I want my "naughty bits" referred to and I'm like, ....damn I never thought of that....
Like, I'm FTM[started T but no surgery] and I would never want to use "anatomically correct" words because just NO, but I don't know what I want them called exactly. Are there and words that are more "neutral" or trans-friendly I could use instead? Arg. Anyone else ever have this same problem? I feel like a lone sailor on a ship of confusion.  >. <   halp?
  •  

kings joker

well really general words like: junk, hole, cum-mand center usually get the point across but can sometimes sound funny when you're trying to be alluring. I find "g-spot" is pretty neutral seeming and lips is ok for me sometimes. Usually I just use very masculine and mildly aggressive verbs to compensate like "<not permitted> me." or "Suck me off". I find that its directive enough that there is no question as to what body party I want my partner to engage with. This does fall flat when it comes to dirty talk though. That tends to be very descriptive and these phrases are pretty general.
  •  

groudon18

•  

Alexthecat

Why not ask <your partner> to try out different names for them? Once you hear them it will become clear which ones you hate and which ones are alright. Same with nicknames or petnames.

Moderator edit: I don't think we are sure of your partner's gender.

•  

Jacqueline

Welcome to the site.

Tough question. I think it becomes what you are comfortable with. I would have troubles as well.

I also want to share some links with you. They are mostly welcome information and the rules that govern the site. If you have not had a chance to look through them, please take a moment:

Things that you should read

Once again, welcome to Susan's. Look around, ask questions and join in.

With warmth,

Joanna
1st Therapy: February 2015
First Endo visit & HRT StartJanuary 29, 2016
Jacqueline from Joanna July 18, 2017
Full Time June 1, 2018

•