Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

One month in...

Started by Raelynn, March 25, 2017, 08:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raelynn

Well, it's been a month since my orchie and tbh, I'm loving it!

I haven't had any problems since day one. As a matter of fact, I was up and walking that day. I was up every hour and walked for 10-15 minutes to prevent clots (I'm hypocoagulate) until I could get back on my thinners. I'm left with a 1/2" scar on my raphe and that's it!

Now, the feels. Amazing! My mood is mellow and no swings. My Endo took me off of Provera and increased my Estradiol prior to my surgery and she said it will stay that way unless blood work says otherwise. My head meds are working different too. I have a lot less swings which is making the fam totally happy.

Physically? Haven't noticed much if anything yet. My Endo said that I definitely will based on my body's reaction to 2 years of HRT. My breasts have started to move more to the center and less 'underarm boob'. Torso is thinner than hips now too. I'm hoping that not having testosterone fighting my estrogen, I'll start seeing big changes.

ONLY downside so far... Eating. I can't get enough food! I'm fighting it and doing well, but omg, the urge to splurge is HUGE! Much more than before.

Finally. The big '?'. Yes. I'm still able to get erections and have orgasms. I've only tried once because I couldn't wait until my one month check up Monday, but I can testify that it it's a TOTALLY DIFFERENT orgasm. There aren't words that can describe the difference but there definitely is one. A great one!

sent via fax machine
  •  

HappyMoni

Congrats, so happy for you. The difference in the big O, mental, physical, or both? Ya got me wondering?
Moni
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Raelynn

Quote from: HappyMoni on March 25, 2017, 11:24:31 PM
The difference in the big O, mental, physical, or both? Ya got me wondering?
Moni

Hmm. Yes. It's both. The physical part was what I noticed first (obviously). It was much more 'productive' than my usual amount and it wasn't all at once. When it started, I stopped touching and let it just do its thing and it was amazing. It seriously is hard to put in words how it felt. Everything down there just tightened and I could literally feel it coming out from inside. And then there was the wave... My whole body shuddered and I tingled all over for 30 seconds or so. After that... I was done. I could have gone on, my erection didn't go down for 10 minutes or so, but I just couldn't...Lol.  The fluid is totally, completely different. Best I can describe it is that it's about the consistency of warm lube or (I seldom did but have been with guys that did) pre-cum. Thick but runny.

Great. I went off on a graphic tangent, but that's how it went. I'm just really looking forward to having sex with my bf. That's going to be the real test for me!

The mental part was directly after. I just laid there and didn't move. Couldn't move. It was just a euphoric feeling of bliss. I stared at the ceiling, I remember that, but I couldn't tell you what I thought about!

The scary part of having the surgery was the 'maybes'. I was just so terrified that I wasn't going to be able to do or feel anything. That's a REAL possibility. Phantom testicle pain is another. So far, neither one. Did have a blue balls feeling for a few days, but that went away with the swelling.

The neatest thing about my surgery? By far it was when the Dr came out and talked to my family member and referred to me as she, her and ms when he told her that I was in recovery! When she told me later, I cried... It was real!

Quote from: Raelynn on March 25, 2017, 08:17:27 PM
Well, it's been a month since my orchie and tbh, I'm loving it!

I haven't had any problems since day one. As a matter of fact, I was up and walking that day. I was up every hour and walked for 10-15 minutes to prevent clots (I'm hypocoagulate) until I could get back on my thinners. I'm left with a 1/2" scar on my raphe and that's it!

Now, the feels. Amazing! My mood is mellow and no swings. My Endo took me off of Provera and increased my Estradiol prior to my surgery and she said it will stay that way unless blood work says otherwise. My head meds are working different too. I have a lot less swings which is making the fam totally happy.

Physically? Haven't noticed much if anything yet. My Endo said that I definitely will based on my body's reaction to 2 years of HRT. My breasts have started to move more to the center and less 'underarm boob'. Torso is thinner than hips now too. I'm hoping that not having testosterone fighting my estrogen, I'll start seeing big changes.

ONLY downside so far... Eating. I can't get enough food! I'm fighting it and doing well, but omg, the urge to splurge is HUGE! Much more than before.

Finally. The big '?'. Yes. I'm still able to get erections and have orgasms. I've only tried once because I couldn't wait until my one month check up Monday, but I can testify that it it's a TOTALLY DIFFERENT orgasm. There aren't words that can describe the difference but there definitely is one. A great one!

sent via fax machine

sent via fax machine
  •