Main Menu

Michele Bachmann: God Sent Trump As ‘Reprieve’ From Trans Rights

Started by Deborah, April 08, 2017, 05:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deborah

Michele Bachmann: God Sent Trump As 'Reprieve' From Trans Rights

By: Curtis M. Wong @ HuffPost

http://bit.ly/2pfc7KG

the former U.S. representative from Minnesota implied that the election results were somehow God's retribution for the transgender community's recent strides toward equality, . . .

Noting that Trump's rise to power "just wasn't in the natural," Bachmann added, "This was in the supernatural where God sovereignly, I believe, answered the prayers of believers beseeching him, and he's given us a reprieve." 

The program's host agreed. "When you have the White House lit with the colors of the gay rainbow ― that was June 2015 ― I think that was a low point for a lot of people and it just seemed like every perversion, including this transgender obsession, was just being celebrated," Markell said. "I think God said, 'Enough!'"
-----------------------------------------------
Lunatics

Conform and be dull. —James Frank Dobie, The Voice of the Coyote
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

SailorMars1994

Oh, the loons have something to say eh? well so do I. No God, No supernatrual or anything like that put Trump in the white house. He is there because, and only because of the electoral college (lost the popular vote) and running against a super unpopular boring candidate who didnt even both to put a fight in state that she should have (Pennsylvania, Wisconsin,ect). What bothers me is that fact that if she beleives that then why isnt her version of her god doing something more productive. Like wiping out dictators, ending famine and stopping real evil and injustices. Ask Bachmann that and you will get a crickets response or the famous ''God works in mysterious ways''. Sorry for the vent, but this bothers me a lot. I just hope that if the Democrats or people with an opposing point of view towards her own beleifs wins in the 2018 and 2020 elections she will be saying the exact same thing and not blaming the big bad red boy as her type always does when their side loses.
AMAB Born: March 1994
Gender became on radar: 2007
Admitted to self : 2010
Came out: May 12 2014
Estrogen: October 16 2015
<3
  •  

Gertrude

If god is so omnipotent ( or exists) , why would we exist in the first place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Janes Groove

Isn't it interesting that of all the eligible bachelors in the world she chose for her husband an obviously, over the top, effeminate man who makes it his life mission to pray away the gay.
  •  

Deborah

Quote from: SailorMars1994 on April 08, 2017, 06:07:10 PM
I just hope that if the Democrats or people with an opposing point of view towards her own beleifs wins in the 2018 and 2020 elections she will be saying the exact same thing and not blaming the big bad red boy as her type always does when their side loses.
They will then say that God is punishing the country because all the good Christians did not do enough to suppress and discriminate against teh ghey.

Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

SailorMars1994

Quote from: Deborah on April 08, 2017, 06:36:18 PM
They will then say that God is punishing the country because all the good Christians did not do enough to suppress and discriminate against teh ghey.

Yup. They, the Kim Davis's and Mike Huckabees are being oppressed by their own imaginations
AMAB Born: March 1994
Gender became on radar: 2007
Admitted to self : 2010
Came out: May 12 2014
Estrogen: October 16 2015
<3
  •  

Gertrude

Quote from: Jane Emily on April 08, 2017, 06:31:01 PM
Isn't it interesting that of all the eligible bachelors in the world she chose for her husband an obviously, over the top, effeminate man who makes it his life mission to pray away the gay.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

SophieD

•  

Debra

kinda >-bleeped-< you expect from a pastor.....not a politician.... ugh

•