Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Another Child

Started by Jennifer RachaelAnn, April 12, 2017, 08:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer RachaelAnn

I would like to see a sports board under the entertainment section. I would love to talk about hockey with others, but don't really know where to post it. I'm afraid it would get lost in the main area.
"There are many who would take my time. I shun them.
There are some who share my time. I am entertained by them.
There are precious few who contribute to my time. I cherish them."

-Anton Szandor LaVey

•  

Dena

General discussion would be where something like that would currently be posted. If you search the area with the forum search you will find that football is of interest. I am not saying what type of football however.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Devlyn

The forum is usually pretty quiet on sports. Of course, we all know there's only One True Sport: Cheese rolling!  :laugh:
  •  

Dena

Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •