Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Sports bra for golf?

Started by TonyaW, April 17, 2017, 02:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyaW

Any golfers here? 

Trying to find a sports bra that's not too tight under my arms so I can make a reasonable attempt at swinging a golf club. 

I think the biggest issue is sizing.

Just starting HRT and want to be somewhat discreet still but want to wear  something as I'm starting to get the tenderness in the breasts.

I'm a big girl (6'3" 230 ) with basically no boobs yet.  I've got some bras that work for running etc, but won't work for golf.  So far I've worn a tank top and a camisole that work fine but get really warm really fast so won't be good when the weather warms. 

Anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks
Tonya

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

mm

Have you considered a sports bra, you should be able to find one that will work for you.
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: mm on April 17, 2017, 02:24:31 PM
Have you considered a sports bra, you should be able to find one that will work for you.
Yeah, that's what I want but since I'm AA cup at  best  for the moment I can't find a fit.
I need an XXXL  and everything easily found for even XXL is for a C cup  minimum and most are for DD if not larger.  The XXX I've found that aren't large cup (that I can wear at the gym) are too tight under my arms for golf. 

Was just wondering if other golfing girls might have found something somewhere

•  

VickyMI

I golf a lot as Vicky.  What works for me is a sports bra with B size breast forms glued on.  I'm not on HRT so I have to wear forms.  The glue is required as sweating and swinging will move the forms to the middle of a sports Bra.

The issue you seem to have is rib cage size and not finding a sports bra big enough.  Many women wear their regular bras while playing golf. Just go with a sturdy bra.

BTW the glue is medical prosthetic glue and works very well.

Hit them straight and long.
Happy T Gurl living as Vicky half time.
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: VickyMI on April 21, 2017, 06:25:02 AM

The issue you seem to have is rib cage size and not finding a sports bra big enough.  Many women wear their regular bras while playing golf. Just go with a sturdy bra.

Yeah, that's it.  They are too tight in the front part of the underarm.  I've figured some of that is because I don't yet have enough (barely any) boobage to pull the fabric outward and down a little. 

Thought about forms but that wouldn't always work and I'm not to keen to use glue.

I found a few of my camisoles will work for now but we'll see when it starts to get hot out side.  Might try to cut one off and see how that works.  Cost around $4 so not big loss if it doesn't work. 

Other option is grow my boobs.  Working on that.

•