Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

How do I look?

Started by andracass, April 19, 2017, 03:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andracass

Hiya,
So, for a little while now, I've been pretty self-conscious about how I look and how I'm perceived. How do I look? Are some parts of my face worse than others?
This is my face:
https://goo.gl/photos/WAD4GVfTTM3REj2XA

This is my me:
https://goo.gl/photos/EKbsqqsUCGF9qrhc8
  •  

josie76

Since this is the passing thread I hope you are looking for honest feedback.

First let me say you are doing alright.  :) So you are self conscious for a little while now? Heck I've been self conscious of how I look my entire life!

So to start I will say what you can do right now. Your eyebrows girl, get them shaped. Unless you need to appear male most of the time. If that's the case you can thin them just a bit yourself. Eventually they will be more feminine and it can happen so slowly that people who see you all the time will not even notice. You can also do something a bit different with your hair. If you don't part the front at the side you can better cover your receded hairline. And yes I really do know the pain of receded hair!

Things you can change in the future might include ffs. That can take off the masculine edges of your chin and reshape your nose. Please don't take that poorly. We all have masculine features we would like to be rid of.
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

andracass

Hey, yeah, I'm fine with honest feedback- I can kinda look at my face and tell I don't pass, so I'm trying to figure out what sort of things I can get done to help fix that. Thanks!
  •  

goliard

Honest feedback, the second picture does already look very feminine to me, nice cloth. On the closer look the uneven skin and big eyebrows are kind of obvious. But over all your face doesnt look that masculine either
  •  

amberwaves

The eyebrows are a definite.  They were the first and most immediate thing I noticed.  The shape of your face is good.  I think hormones would go a long way to softening the features and making you look Fab.  You do have a bit of shadow that needs to be dealt with.  I'm not as sold that the hair needs to change much.  I think it's cute.  The part is a bit obvious but you can probably get that to work better.  Staring a skin care routine will help some with the complexion.

I think your body is nice and feminine.  You won't have many concerns there.  A few tweaks and you will be cute as a button.  Best of luck girl!

Hugs,
Amber

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

•  

elkie-t

Why do you look at the photo as in seeing someone unpleasant? Where's your sexy smile? Why are your lips so tight? Why are you so stiff? You're supposedly doing what makes you happy, so please show it.

And brows are a bit too big for a girl (need some trimming I guess, or concealing). And some blush or bronze on your cheeks. And maybe a different haircut with bangs covering your forehead.

Other than that, you're doing fine
  •  

Dani

Girl, you definitely need a bigger smile!  ;D

Other than that you are just fine for now.
Are you on HRT? How long has it been?

Accept yourself and have fun with it!
  •