Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Reply to PM=

Started by Emilia, May 04, 2017, 12:14:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emilia

Hi,
this may seem really stupid and strange to ask, but i think i'm just too blind or sumthin else to see it right now. Also, i hope this is the right place to ask >.>
So, i just got a PM, but as i tried to answer, i couldnt find any answer button. I also couldn't access the Profile of the one who sent it to me because of Restrictions. Am i correct assuming that these functions are only unlocked after a certain amount of posts?

>.>
MtF ~ Pre
Gaming & Anime c:
Add me on Steam; Origin (Emilia-Chan99); UPlay (Emilia-Chan99); Discord (@Emerald ~#6122 )
Also check out my Instagram to see my latest taken pictures c:
  •  

Dena

In your initial thread you were give a set of the greeting links by V M. The links explain that many of the features unlock at 15 posts and being able to PM is one of them. This is a heavily moderated site and we want to get a feel for why you are here before we allow you access to features that could be harmful to others.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Emilia

Oops >.< i'm sorry i didnt quite read all of them. Will do next time. Thanks for the answer.
MtF ~ Pre
Gaming & Anime c:
Add me on Steam; Origin (Emilia-Chan99); UPlay (Emilia-Chan99); Discord (@Emerald ~#6122 )
Also check out my Instagram to see my latest taken pictures c:
  •