News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Appreciation

Started by Laurie, May 07, 2017, 02:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurie

Hi Folks,

I don't know about all of you, but I know that when I was roaming the internet looking for information about why I crossdress, why I loved women's things, why I envied everything that girls / women can do, why I have wished I could be a girl/ woman all my life, I kept finding Susan"s Place. I found myself coming to Susan's Place over and over again. I would read the forum's questions written by others like me and answers from others like me who were experiencing the same sort of issues that I was.
   Through Susan's I found people like me. I was no longer alone. I finally joined Susan's Place and started sharing with these folks and was made to feel at home here.

I appreciate this web site that was made for us to help each other. It is helping me. But for it to continue to help me and everyone else ,it needs your help to pay operating costs. I am asking each of you that come here to socialize, to find answers, or to share your own experiences to help keep this site going.

I donate to Susan's Place as some others do every month. There are many that do. But not enough. Susan's place runs short almost every every. I have seen it each month since I started coming here. I have made another donation towards the end of the month when I see it running short. The site cannot keep doing this month after month.

I believe there are a lot of folks that come here for either help, to socialize or just to read the topics that do not donate. These are the people I am asking to see if you can help Susan's out by making a small donation. It doesn't need to be much as every bit helps. It would even be great if you could see your way into making a donation each month. If you are not able to donate that is okay. We still want you to keep coming here to get whatever use of the site you come here for. Susan's Place is here to help but it needs your help too.

Help Support Susan's Place!

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol