News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Pre HRT Femininisation exercises

Started by reallynotsure83, May 15, 2017, 06:40:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reallynotsure83

Hey all,

I'm not even out yet (or indeed living as a woman) but I'm really coming to terms to the fact I wish I was a girl so I'm taking "baby steps" at the mo.

One thing in my way is my body shape. I've been at the gym regularly doing an old strongman routine and as a result I'm building some serious muscle up.

Until I can come out, live as a female and then eventually get Hormones I'm looking to bulk down yet maintain muscle tone and lose fat. I'd love to eventually come out and transition having a lovely feminine figure yet be fit too.

Does anyone have any good routines that you used pre HRT that I can blend into my life?

Cheers gals.  ;D xxx
  •  

Dani

Until you are really sure, you can do a lot of aerobic exercise such as running and bicycling, eat a low fat diet that limits calories and protein intake, and stop heavy resistance training and do lots of light exercises without weights with lots of repetitions.

Come to think of it, why wait? You can start now! :laugh:
  •  

reallynotsure83

I know right, why wait! I shall change my routine asap to be more aerobic.

Cheers girl! X
  •  

Erica b

Ive always been into fitness. I got into body building for a while so I have some experience with changing body composition. (It didint fix my dysphoria. Go figure.)

If you want to loose weight count your calories. Abbs are made in the kitchen. Im currently trying to do the same thing and ive lost 15 pounds this last month. Dont go under 1500 calories a day without talking to a doctor. You still have to eat enough to stay healthy. Ive been eating high fat and high protien. I limit carbs to about 20% of my diet. I also eat alot of vegtables to stay full. Find a basic metabolic  rate calculator and find out what you need to stay the same weight then eat 500 less for 1lb a week and 1000 for 2lbs.

For your workout routine i suggest running and leg exercises. Squats, lunges and glute bridges for lifting days. I also worked my way up to 4 miles a day running but start out where ever you can. If you can only run half a mile then run half a mile 3-4 times out of the week and increase  your distance by 10% every week. If you cant run then walk untill you can run. If you want your upper body muscle to shrink just dont use it. With all the extra cardio and limited carbs the next available energy source will be fat and then the muscle you dont use.

A common misconception is that you can selectivly loose body fat. Testostrone causes you to keep the belly fat untill last and estrogen will keep the fat in your hips and lower stomach untill last. I would not do alot off abb exercises as this causes most people to increase their waist size. You will stay lean as long as you contiue to loose weight. The fat comes of faster than muscle.

Hope this helps i could go on but i think i covered what i find to be most important.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

•  

reallynotsure83

Quote from: Erica b on May 15, 2017, 01:06:22 PM
Ive always been into fitness. I got into body building for a while so I have some experience with changing body composition. (It didint fix my dysphoria. Go figure.)

If you want to loose weight count your calories. Abbs are made in the kitchen. Im currently trying to do the same thing and ive lost 15 pounds this last month. Dont go under 1500 calories a day without talking to a doctor. You still have to eat enough to stay healthy. Ive been eating high fat and high protien. I limit carbs to about 20% of my diet. I also eat alot of vegtables to stay full. Find a basic metabolic  rate calculator and find out what you need to stay the same weight then eat 500 less for 1lb a week and 1000 for 2lbs.

For your workout routine i suggest running and leg exercises. Squats, lunges and glute bridges for lifting days. I also worked my way up to 4 miles a day running but start out where ever you can. If you can only run half a mile then run half a mile 3-4 times out of the week and increase  your distance by 10% every week. If you cant run then walk untill you can run. If you want your upper body muscle to shrink just dont use it. With all the extra cardio and limited carbs the next available energy source will be fat and then the muscle you dont use.

A common misconception is that you can selectivly loose body fat. Testostrone causes you to keep the belly fat untill last and estrogen will keep the fat in your hips and lower stomach untill last. I would not do alot off abb exercises as this causes most people to increase their waist size. You will stay lean as long as you contiue to loose weight. The fat comes of faster than muscle.

Hope this helps i could go on but i think i covered what i find to be most important.

Thank you so much, that's great advice. The length of the run won't cause me too many issues at all, same as the change in the exercises but the calorie restriction will be a challenge. I take it nice green vegetables such as spinach or Broccoli did the trick? x
  •  

Deborah

I will only add that a ketogenic diet along with a lot of exercise has been working really well for me in stripping off the fat.  It does take some weeks to adjust to though.  The biggest advantage to it that I've noticed is that it is extremely nutrient dense and once you've adjusted, hunger is less of an issue than with other calorie restriction plans.

Conform and be dull. —James Frank Dobie, The Voice of the Coyote
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

Erica b

Basicly any kind of vegtables you like will work to stay full because they all have very low calories. I find that if i eat till im almost full on veggies then eat the rest of my food im satified.

I agree with Deborah. Keto diets work. Thats what my diet started as but i have all summer and im on track for my goal. Also keep in mind that even though fat burns faster than muscle the quicker you loose weight the higher the muscle loss to fat loss ratio.

•  

Nari

For keeping lots of lean muscle and staying skinny I recommend boxing or muay thai workouts, just never touch weights.   Lots of professional thai fighters have transitioned mtf beautifully. 
  •