Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Funny convo with a male cop

Started by celibi87, November 22, 2007, 11:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

celibi87

Some people know about this from the chatroom but for those that dont frequent it enough to have gotten it when I said it, here goes nothing:

Tuesday November 19:
Well last night was friggin hilarious. I was at the corner of J and some street waiting for the light to change so I can go when a police car takes a sharp turn and comes next to me. First thought through my head was. "WTF now. I havent done >-bleeped-<, im just sitting here." The guy in the passenger seat yelled something at me, which im guessing was come here. I got closer and they asked me where I was coming from. I told them I was coming from work, they asked where I worked and I told them. They asked if I had any probations/warrants/arrests. I told him no I have been a good boy. He cocked an eye at me with wide eyes and went. "Boy?" I just laughed to myself and told them that yes I am technically a guy. It just went from there. We had a 20 minute conversation (with his partner about to puke when we started talking about surgery to make a male a female). He was really nice and very curious. Of course he couldn't understand why any man would want to have the surgery but when I explained it to him he was nodding his head. He was rather perturbed about the fact that when a male takes estrogen they lose their sexual desire until they have their surgery. He just couldnt comprehend that and im betting he is still scratching his head as to why any man would want to go through that. He asked if I had a boyfriend and I said no but I am looking at a certain girl. He apparently thought that all transgender/transsexuals have to like the same sex and be gay/lesbian until they are considered a different sex.

Well that is that for now. Thought I would share that with everyone since I was laughing about it all the way home.

Oh and at the end I didnt get a ticket cause I guess I entertained them enough. Or they wanted to leave so the driver wouldnt puke in the car. XD
  •  

kalt

Lol, big smile on me.

Seems like you made a certain law enforcer feel lonesome for something different;)
  •  

shanetastic

What were they going to give you a ticket for lol!?!?

And that's a funny story thanks for sharing.
trying to live life one day at a time
  •  

buttercup

Thanks for sharing that experience, isn't it funny tho? one wants to know it all and the other wants to puke.   :o
  •  

celibi87

Quote from: shanetastic on November 23, 2007, 06:13:31 PM
What were they going to give you a ticket for lol!?!?

And that's a funny story thanks for sharing.
I forgot to turn my lights on when I left work cause I was so exhausted.

Quote from: buttercup on November 23, 2007, 06:28:56 PM
Thanks for sharing that experience, isn't it funny tho? one wants to know it all and the other wants to puke.   :o
Yeah, I was laughing about it all the way home XD
  •  

kalt

Quote from: buttercup on November 23, 2007, 06:28:56 PM
Better to puke at the idea of it happening to oneself than to start hatin:-P
  •  

suregirl

Your story made me chuckle!!-I have had many conversations with apparantley straight men about my T/S status and find that they cant understand where we are coming from but boy do we intrigue them!!
  •