News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Places to meet transgender ladies

Started by msgx, May 23, 2017, 02:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

msgx

Hi Everyone,
I was looking around the forum but couldn't find a topic about places to date single TG, CD, TV ladies.
I avoid the club and try to avoid the bar scene because it's just not my thing.
I live on the boarder if LA County and the IE.  I believe there was a club called Oasis in Upland but that got closed down.
Anybody know where to meet single ladies in that general area?
Also are there any real dating sites? 
Thanks a bunch
Mark
  •  

Devlyn

Hi Mark, welcome to Susan's Place! We're more of a medical resource site, there are no dating or personal ad sections here.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

msgx

Hi Devlyn,
Thanks for the heads up.  That's what I thought.  Lots of posts about support and medical information.
Great site for people who are transitioning or thinking about transitioning
Thanks!
Mark
  •  

Devlyn

Thanks! We think it's the best transgender site. If you ever get to Boston you can buy me dinner.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

msgx

Haha.  If course!  If I'm ever in Boston I will let you know so I can take you out to dinner  ;)
I have read some topics on this board before and they are informative.  I will probably get plastered for saying this but I did go on estradot for 3 weeks to see how it felt.
I did feel a lot of changes especially my mood.  I was a lot happier and had a lot more energy.  Also my skin did soften up and my breast did grow a little.  They became more sensitive which I enjoyed tremendously and the shape changed as well.  Became more pointy I guess you could say.  I don't mind my breast growing as I already have man boobs.
Not sure if this posted since I got logged off while typing it
Mark
  •  

Devlyn

No one is going to blast you here, especially in regards to gender questions . You didn't just take hormones on a whim, what brought you to that decision?

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Dani

The best and safest place to meet other ladies with a trans history is in a support group. I am meeting with a group in Miami and we often go out to dinner right after the meeting. It is not a date, just talk on a more personal basis without hijacking the support group. Our support group stays on gender issues, but at dinner, we talk about our lives outside of gender issues. It works for us.
  •  

Janes Groove

Have you tried placing an ad on craigslist?
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Jane Emily on May 24, 2017, 08:29:44 AM
Have you tried placing an ad on craigslist?

I know a guy that did that and met an awesome transgender girl...me!  ;D

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Michelle_P

Hi, Mark!

Welcome to the site.

We're not a dating site, but more of an online floating support group and information resource.  I recommend that folks try to find a local social support group for transgender folks in their region.  These make a great place to explore ourselves, and interact with others in an accepting and safe environment.  In my area the major group is the Diablo Valley Girls, femme transgender folks who get together for meet ups every few weeks.  There's often dinner before or after at a friendly local restaurant.  Similar groups are all over the country.

We'd like to get to know you!  Try posting a little bit about yourself in a new topic just for yourself, over in our Introductions forum. Tell us your story, how you came to join our family, life lessons learned, and tell us what makes the world a special place for you. 

I hope you feel welcome here.

A Cautionary Note:
Please try to remember when posting that The Internet Never Forgets, and the various web crawlers and archival sites out there somewhere make sure of this.

This is a public forum. We cannot insure that any information shared on the site will be protected from public view and/or copying or reproduction.  There is no way to guarantee that automated image and writing style analyzers out there won't see and process your post.

Do not share anything on Susan's that you do not want to be public information.

I also want to share some links with you. They are mostly welcome information and the rules that govern the site. If you have not had a chance to take a look, please take a moment to go through them.

Things that you should read

Once again, welcome to Susan's. Look around, ask questions and join in.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

ScarletRed

Quote from: msgx on May 23, 2017, 02:19:33 PM
Hi Everyone,
I was looking around the forum but couldn't find a topic about places to date single TG, CD, TV ladies.
I avoid the club and try to avoid the bar scene because it's just not my thing.
I live on the boarder if LA County and the IE.  I believe there was a club called Oasis in Upland but that got closed down.
Anybody know where to meet single ladies in that general area?
Also are there any real dating sites? 
Thanks a bunch
Mark

I live in your area and have been wondering the same thing. There are some groups on the app Meetup though I haven't attended any of them yet.
ScarletRed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •