Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Beauty and the Beast

Started by Elli.P, May 26, 2017, 08:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elli.P

Ok just saw this movie for the first time. Am I the only one that relates  to the beast? I am so lucky to have a wife that loves me for who I am. Not trying to be mean to others not as lucky as me. I am the ulgy duckling and she is the primcess that loves me. I cried during this movie!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Started Laser hair removal: 15 Nov 2014
Came out to Wife: 30 June 2015
Joined Susan's Place: July 18, 2015
Started growing out hair: 5 Jan 2016
Started HRT: 8 July 2017
  •  

RachelH

Nope!  I loved that movie and cried through most of it!! 
  •  

Katya

I had a strange reaction to this film ... it struck me like the two characters were aspects of my own inner tussle

the beast being my dysphoria:  all things testosterone amplified  to extremes ... especially body hair and temperament LOL ... and being extremely unhappy with all that and living in antisocial isolation because of it

the belle being my suppressed self:  socially ostracized, too smart for her small minded townsfolk, fearlessly reaching out for a fuller life

the ultimate resolution of the beast accepting belle's wisdom and trueness so then the monster of dysphoria diminishing dramatically was a very happy ending

•