Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Best hair removal method (mtf)

Started by annemarie, June 14, 2017, 08:14:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

annemarie

Hi! I'm new here and excited to join the community!

I was wondering what the best method would be to keep my body and facial hair away since I am currently shaving every other day :( I still live with my parents so can't do anything like professional waxing and I have been told that tweezers can cause ingrown hairs :(
  •  

danats2

I guess laser and electrolysis are out also. I'm doing both on my face.

Yesterday I used Veet depilation cream  on everything else and I do mean everything and the results are a super smooth hair free body. I do have to warn you, if you have sensitive skin be careful it will burn you! Read and follow the instructions including the testing and don't get it near your body openings if you know what I mean. I have used it many times in the past and they must have changed the formula because it smells a lot nicer than it used too.
  •  

danats2

Sorry almost forgot! Don't even think about using Veet on you're face!
  •  

annemarie

Thank you so much! I'll look into it. I guess I'll just stick to a close shave for facial hair :(
  •  

MrTravisL

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,224739.0.html

I made this guide for Legs, but I plan on doing the exact same thing on the rest of my body (chest, arms,  underarms, bikini area I am VERY iffy about) once I get my legs the way I want them (1 step at a time), and it has worked wonders for me! I was shaving my legs every other day as well and I had over 30 ingrown hairs (those ugly red bumps) PER LEG at one point in time. I later found out I have super sensitive skin, along with having very long, thick, dark, and curly leg hair, and this process has worked wonders on me! My legs are sooooo smooth it puts some of my ex girlfriends to shame, they glow, my scars, strawberry legs, and marks are slowly fading, and the hairs are getting so thin and light that I could go a week without touching my legs and there would still be less hair than a day after shaving!

I hope it helps :)

Edit:
I forgot to mention, I would be very cautious trying this with facial hair... Actually, I don't even recommend it for the face. I'm sorry I can't help you there, I am currently still looking into ways to help with mine as well...
  •  

kaytigibbs

The Nair w baby oil works fabulously on my whole body except doing laser on face atm  that's a feeling like no other but gotta risk it to get the biscuit.   I plan laser on my whole body

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

•  

BeautifulRedPanda

try waxing method or Tria hair removal laser precision.
  •  

danats2

Group has so great deals on laser. I got over $2000 worth for under $200. I do have to drive an hour for the appointments but it's worth it for a smoother face. Three more and I start electrolysis to get the rest.
  •  

Amy Chislett

Hair No More I recently tried - seems ok.  Not as painful as the wax rip, but still leaves pocking.  Sometimes burn hair - terrible smell for the neighbors. Fortunately, I only do it quarterly.  For the face I still rely on one of those razors from the 70s, where you put the single blade into the handle - close shave but nicks likely until you experienced w it.
HrbHRT 21Jun2016
mtf hetero
  •