News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Transgender Ressurrection

Started by Wendyway2, June 28, 2017, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wendyway2

Hello,
I believe as a Transgender woman I have lived through my own death at least once if not more. It is not that I have reincarnated from  a past life as  a woman, but in a Christian sense the role modeling of my parents and the young man  they tried to form and instill within me since I was an infant is no longer alive or is the person who is alive today. That the masculine stereotype I once tried so hard to live up to has died, and so did the person who was sent to Rehab to atone for his ways. Today I am the epitome of a female persona, living my life freely and without the societal norms of those who are given to their own  independent belief systems. By surviving what has been a micro cosmic holocaust that effected everyone I knew, and seeing the devastation of the loss of my parents. I willfully do not live in the shame of being a mind who is impressionable, but recover as a woman whose belief in God is that she is here with us, living in the presence of all of us and opening up our minds and universe to the possibility that discrimination hurts, and that Trans sisters heal each other by affirming that their truth is not a secret, but evidence that we as women were best suited to decide upon our own fate and testimonies.