Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Shampoos

Started by Amy Chislett, July 02, 2017, 10:53:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amy Chislett

Does anyone know of light or weak commercial shampoos?  I use baking powder most of the time cause I like to get away from the commercial, heavy grade, strip every last lipid molecule off the scalp shampoos.  I also a bit steam punk.  I use a dandruff one occasionally but was interested in going back to a mild commercial cleaning more regularly.  I am thinking baby shampoo even.  I have even concocted my own potions, but won't advise this or give out recipes as 'results tend to be variable'.
HrbHRT 21Jun2016
mtf hetero
  •  

SophieD

I've been using Aveeno Pure Renewal shampoo - it seems to be easy on the hair.  I like to swim, so shampoo frequently to get the chlorine out.  I have also been applying a coconut oil mask weekly - that has a lasting penetrating effect.
  •  

Deborah

I use SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo along with its leave in conditioner.  https://hive.am/HsN87

It's a little more expensive than some others but leaves my hair really nice.

Conform and be dull. —James Frank Dobie, The Voice of the Coyote
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •