Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

used the spice grinder , no not on my nails although after a day at work they look like it!!! Just paid to get my HRT under way , that's a phone interview/assessment  and "registration", they also need blood test so need to speak to GP to see if they will do it and keep a check on results . The waiting is so annoying , will get there soon.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: davina61 on August 24, 2017, 03:23:17 PM
used the spice grinder , no not on my nails although after a day at work they look like it!!! Just paid to get my HRT under way , that's a phone interview/assessment  and "registration", they also need blood test so need to speak to GP to see if they will do it and keep a check on results . The waiting is so annoying , will get there soon.
Way to go, Davina! 

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Kendra

YES!  Davina, getting your start of HRT on track and closer to scheduling is great news. 

We will keep Laurie away from your spice grinder.  I have seen Laurie's truck, it isn't tall enough to wade through all that water between Oregon and the Midlands. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

davina61

problem is seeing doc, not got a day off till next week but don't know what one yet, will give manager a poke with a sharp stick tomorrow, Looks like I will be looking at my new car Sunday, 98 miles away and dealer has offered to buy my old motor . Its a 95 Audi A4 tdi with 178,000 miles and £200 is the offer, recon he could flip it for £500 . Saves me the bother of trying to get rid of it and the money will cover the roadtax (£180 for 12 months) . Just made a sponge cake with butter icing and my mums home made plum jam for a filling to take to work tomorrow as the female tec is leaving, shame as we compared nails and got on well as work place "friends". She would ask me if she had a problem before anyone else, but then I like to think I make a good teacher. Got the bank holiday Monday off so if its dry will go and watch the drag racing, a round of the MSA UK championship and possibly the last one at Shakespeare County Raceway. 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Hi Davina,

It looks like you've got another few things on your schedule for next few days. Sorry to hear your nail GF is leaving. That's a bit of a drive for your next ride. I hope it is all you expect it will be and you'll even have enough cash left for an espresso and a bite of lunch. As usual your cake sounds delish. GET THAT DOC IN GEAR! It is your HRT at risk after all. It's important girl.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

davina61

Its a bank holiday on Monday, as I worked the last one have the day off but docs is closed. Will look on line to see when my nice American lady doc is on. Will have to get up at 6am to get ready tomorrow , need to leave 7ish to get there for 10. Hope fully will be back mid afternoon(with my new motor).
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Good luck on the doc thing and have a safe trip tomorrow Davina. Hope you get back early enough to cook me something good.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

davina61

Just reheated chicken and mushroom pie, might do cauliflower cheese to go with it, carrots and my mums runner beans. Just got back with the new motor, very pleased with it but does need decent tyres (walks a little at motorway speeds, Honest guv never went over 70 ;). Cheap Chinese make!! so better Quality ones. Called in on the missis and she was OK with me, didn't see my youngest as was in bed with self afflicted "illness". He watched the boxing last night and drank 1/2 bottle of rum, just got a few grunts from out of the bedroom door!!!!!!! Forecast is good for tomorrow so off to wath the drag racing, must remember the sun cream . Will have to be jeans (skinny) but cant decide what top :-\
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Quote from: davina61 on August 27, 2017, 11:17:01 AM
Will have to be jeans (skinny) but cant decide what top :-\

Oh yes Davina the decisions we girls have to make before going out. As a guy it was no issue. Now as a girl getting ready to go to an appointment take an hour at least and then by the time I'm ready to go I have  several things  spread out over my bed to put away when I return home. Even shoes require decisions.

It's just terrible. I'm such a girl these days.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

davina61

I know , before just grab a t shirt ( from my drag racing/hot rod stash) and pair of baggy jeans. The only Ladies hot rod one I have is from this year, V neck and capped shoulders. Will have to wear my trainers as messed up my toe nails by not cleaning of the nail varnish and they have gone soft and white in patches, growing out now.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Not being rude but after going to the track yesterday and seeing some of the ladies in tight tops (like 1 0r 2 sizes to small) when with there builds a baggy top would have been better I think I would pass once I have a bit on my hips/arse. Dont have to worry about the spare tyre . It was stupid hot so lots of strappy tops and short shorts going on which is find if your young and skinny but older and very over weight?  Any ways a good day with hard racing, got a "your looking lovely" from the fire up lane marshal and a very big hug (my daughter thinks she's strange!) but I like her. Cant get to see my doc till a week Friday and that's if I can have that day off, same day as grandsons 1st birthday. Need to get  a present and card. Builders suppose to be taking windows out tomorrow but not seen them to know if they are, Davina clothes back in the wardrobe !! 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Well when I started this I did say I wouldn't post every day but my ramblings need putting some place.  Watching TV and all the nice looking girls in the ads has got me dysphoric. Not helped by my scales showing 4lb more than it did, need to lose 8lb in 3 weeks , when I say need I mean want. Then cant get to see doc till the 8th and that's kicking back my HRT . Just having a down moment but typing this has made me better, online therapist . Of course the builders never did my windows today , good job I didn't get someone to flat sit. 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Sorry Davina,

I see you're a bit down over that darn doctor appointment getting pushed back. But hey  just think how much nicer you will feel when you do get tha HRT started!. Hang in the girl and take all the hugs and conpliments you can get.

Tomorrow is only a day away and maybe it will be better.

Hugs,
    Laurie

•  

davina61

So cheered myself up with some retail therapy , (see what made you happy) . Thinking about a pleated skirt I saw in M&S , ran out of time tonight as was after work. Funny in the shop where I got my T shirts , the lad on the till did a second take (am in old bloke mode in work clothes) with the future is female T shirt and my painted nails and earrings. Saying that he came across as camp to me. Made me chuckle inside.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Well girls (and chaps) had a phone call with the therapist (for Gender GP) and she is recommending me for HRT, just need to sort a blood test. Think my GP will be OK , will find out Friday. Went to Hot Rod club last night and wore my "one day it will all make sense " T shirt . Life goes on-----
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Kendra

YAY!!  You're almost there!
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Laurie

•  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on September 06, 2017, 04:37:26 PM
Well girls (and chaps) had a phone call with the therapist (for Gender GP) and she is recommending me for HRT, just need to sort a blood test. Think my GP will be OK , will find out Friday. Went to Hot Rod club last night and wore my "one day it will all make sense " T shirt . Life goes on-----

What a great phone call to get...it won't be long  :)
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

davina61

Never quick enough !!! Well after my fish curry last night I stink and taste garlic all day. That was a strong one, 8 garlic cloves in 2 cod steaks. Watching body fixers on TV and they have a m to f on that's been accepted into RADA doing ballet , lets see how the make over goes .
Thanks for the yahoos girls .
The make over was good and she looked great.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Strictly come Dancing back on tonight, the dresses and make up (I can dream) takes me back to when I was little and watching all the musicals on telly. Dancing in the rain ect , thing was I wanted to dance with the male lead (work that out!) . So glammed myself up in my best orange dress and on my 2nd glass of red and now its Last Night of the Proms (a British thing) a Gershwin song on now. Of to Bus Fest tomorrow to get some bits for my panel van, 3 miles away and the biggest vw bus meeting in Europe (if not the world) TBH more likely to find some jewellery these days than bus parts!!! but the resto parts suppliers are all there and can get discount on orders or deals for cash
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•