Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

Need to get a bottle of welding gas tomorrow so messaged my daughter to see if I can call in on the way back as will be passing. Thinking about wearing my wig tomorrow when I go into town, got to do it some time and this is the week (on hols) that I start RLE . Brace your self world Davina's about. Its hot rod club night , what the hell full on Davina so the lads (and pub!) are ready for me at Christmas meal. Thing is I will go for a meal in the pub before any of them get there and its normally full of diners of all ages, still have been adding more accessory's every time I go only make up and hair left . Skinny jeans and a long top I think , see what I can find shopping 
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Kendra

You're doing so great.
I was never good at welding and I quit drinking in 2003.  These days I'd probably get the bottle of welding gas and red wine mixed up all wrong. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Megan.

RLE is go!!  Best of luck with everything hon. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

davina61

Thanks girls, posted a pic in looking fabulous (not that fab) but will do more make up tomorrow.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Saw my daughter and grandson this morning, he is a bonny lad. Walking on his own and good at throwing, we had fun with some soft blocks and a ball. Daughter shut me down when I mentioned what's going on, still not understanding. On a better note went to town full on and no problems , OK some looks but that was it. Got some earrings in Clare's and it was buy 3 and get 3 more (the cheapest) for free so got loads, ladies on till were nice . My mum came with me as wanted second opinion on wig , sorted a very short one that's very light but they didn't have it in the colour I wanted so it will be sent in the post . Very helpful and as they do lingerie ask about bras in odd sizes, they do a 40 C and pocketed ones for mastectomy  breastforms . Got a wig care kit as well, off to the pub now
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Sounds like a pretty good day so far Davina. Glad you were able to play with your grandson and hope you will eventually get your daughter to understand. Don't give up girl.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

davina61

Fingers crossed she will, Had a melt down moment before going out yesterday (wasn't going to say but) nearly cried had to gave my mum a hug to stop me after a wobble about never having my own head of hair. Any way on a better note went to pub, one of the lads was there already and apart from a raised eyebrow was OK, then big Den came in and said I wondered who the lady was sat at our table. Made my day !!!!!!! Nice one Den . By the end of the night they were all fine with me , well I did say I wanted to give you all warning and not turn up at our Christmas meal as "first contact" . Now I find that not wearing a wig feels odd, TBH forget its on now, hope fully the new one will turn up tomorrow
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

New work wig turned up today, will post pic when I have makeup on. Totally different look, think secretary/librarian with my reading glasses on (need proper glasses anyway) . Had to cut my hair that's been growing since last Dec (well at the back ,non on top) to make the wig fit and it stuck out the sides as well. Shopping tomorrow so new hair clippers on the list. Set up payment plan for HRT tonight so that will be happening soon.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Davina,

Sorry about your short melt down moment yesterday and glad about the new hair showing up. I'm sure you will look good in it. Looking forward to seeing the picture.

laurie

•  

davina61

was going to add as avatar but said to big? and started a ticker but how do you get it to show???????Any way went shopping no drama, no stares (well not that I saw) didn't get sired just a neutral politeness . and librarian look?
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Kendra

Davina you look great!!
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Megan.

Looking great Davina,  that hair shape and colour really suit you,  and a lovely smile to boot. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

davina61

My mum and Aunty said it looked a lot better than the mid length one but that does need a trim, best bit it stays put without tape . Bummer now I have lost my avatar any one help please
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Kendra

Avatar... I never saw the movie, but in the menu / Profile / Modify Profile / Upload an avatar / Choose file
I don't know the exact dimensions but 200 pixels or less should work.  My current avatar is a PNG file, 150 pixels wide, 200 tall.

Larger sizes should be automatically downsized, but if that doesn't work try manually reducing photo dimensions before uploading. 
  •  

Dena

Quote from: davina61 on November 10, 2017, 01:58:36 PM
was going to add as avatar but said to big? and started a ticker but how do you get it to show???????
The system normally displays a 200x200 pixel image however the system will downsize from a larger image like 400x400 or 800x800. The newer cameras are creating images larger that the site will downsize so you need to do it with other software. If you don't have software to do it, give me the raw image or a link to it and I will downsize it for you as I have plenty of image processing software.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Sarah_P

Hey, we Librarians are hot stuff, and don't you forget it!   ;D

If you have Windows on your computer, you can use the Paint program to change an image's size, just be sure it's set to also change the canvas size, and to constrain the proportions (unless you want the image to stretch or squish weirdly).
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Laurie

Hi Davina,

The ticker site should provide you a line of code to copy and paste into your forum profile signature area.

•  

davina61

cheers Laurie that's what I thought will give it a go and try resizing photo as well but self taught on here , need lessons.  Deed poll came back, not filled out correctly. Well did think it was wrong but at least they have said what needs doing. Solicitor didn't know what he was doing ,did say he had not seen one before.Divorce paper work came today as well, only bit that bothers me is the box ticked for financial support . Hope she just means  the solicitors bill as not got any spare ££££s. had my wig on all day , wore a hat to keep sparks and dirt off.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Hi Davina,

If you need help with the photo you can send the one you want up to Dena or me and we can get it there for you. The ticker is a bit trickier for me to help with. I used Tickerfactory for mine  getting to it by the ticker link at top of page. If it is not knowing where it goes then we can help you with that too.

•  

davina61

Yes I copied and pasted it but its still not showing, God I hate computers some times, or more my lack of knowledge. Sent pic to Dena , she asked first.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•