Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shy

Don't quote me on this, but wouldn't beginning HRT make you tired for a while until your body settles?
I could be talking hogwash because I haven't started hormones yet, just throwing it out there. Maybe run it past some others here who have experience in such matters.

Have you been trough deedpol yet Davina? Just about to start researching what I have to do to loose the dead name that follows me about like a lost shadow. A bit of a step for me, and i'm not sure if I should wait until I get to see someone at the GC clinic, but that's at leas another year away, maybe more.

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie

•  

davina61

Could be the HRT, if I have a good sleep that helps. Need to get my friend to take the deed pol docs to his solicitor to witness him signing ( pain in arse) and missed seeing him last month club meet as I was ill. Visited my daughter this morning in there new house, took mum as well, it will be nice when the new heating and kitchen are in. They only moved in yesterday and started stripping wall paper in the grandsons room already. She told me some good news, looks like I will be a grandparent again August time. Spent the afternoon cooking mushroom curry , Lamb passander, spiced gram floor flat breads and Indian rice pudding. Also made a sponge cake for work as manager is leaving (shame as he is OK) . Wonder what sort of dick head we will end up with.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Shy

That's awesome news Nanny Davina :)

Hope the new manager works out o.k. You never know you may get on great. New managers are a bit of a lottery I must admit as they tent to want to put their own stamp on things initially.

Hope you are well,

Sadie
  •  

davina61

Damn every time I try to sort my deed pol out I get kicked back. Took papers to hot rod club meet last night and my friend didn't show , not answering phone either so hope he is ok. Will get there one day. Sara sent me a text to see how I was , that's nice. Day off tomorrow , cant be bothered to do camper as its sooooo cold and I have no fuel for space heater. Need to clean flat, sort stuff and COOK might make butter chicken but need cream and onions. Date and walnut cake as well.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Kendra

Sorry to hear your deel pol is still in limbo... but you will get it.  Very glad to hear Sara from Wales sent a text. 
Enjoy your day off tomorrow!
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

davina61

Good day off , cleaning, washing and cooking . A womans work is never done!!!!! Walked up to the local shop and got some supplies then went in chemist next door and got some surgical spirit to remove patch glue residue, it works. Sara wants to come over Sat but working till 4.30 5ish when I get in and looking at wifes brakes on Sun so waiting to see if shes coming , rain forecast Sat as well and shes on a bike.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

p

I hope you have a nice visit with Sarah if it works out. I really should have something to snack on while I catch up on your thread--you are always making so many delicious dishes! I hope that you can sort out the tiredness. Big hugs!  :-*
Patti

Something is off - 2016-17
Out to husband - 2/14/17
Full-time - 3/9/17
HRT - 6/14/17
  •  

Kendra

Oh wow - I really hope Sara can come over Sunday, that would be awesome.  I hope the weather cooperates as her only vehicle is a motorcycle, when I was at her place a couple months ago the roads had light snow. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Laurie

Hi Davina,

I've been sort of out of touch on Susan's with visiting strange people who insist on being friends with me. I just don't know about some of these folk. I'm in California about 700 miles south of home fighting off honey badgers. I've heard Jessica is showing up tomorrow to "rescue" me.. (chuckle) Little does she know what we have in store for her first day out as Jessica. Michelle and I have a few ideas.
  It would be so good for Sara to visit you if she can get there. Give her a good squeeze from me. I'd have you smack her up the side of her head for me if I thought it would help her. I guess a hug will have to do.

You are just having a devil of a time with that deed poll aren't you? You will get it done I'm sure but hold ups can be so demoralizing when you want to get something done.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

davina61

Looks like the weather has put Sara off, was going to book a Saturday off work but found out today we cant take holiday from the last 2 weeks in FEB to the end of the first week in APRIL . The also say no holidays last 2 weeks of DEC and first week of JAN . Had enough of this firm I tell you trouble is don't think I could get a job at my age  somewhere else.Anyway moan over, will tx Sara to see whats what. Laurie darling sounds like you are having fun girl, enjoy
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

if the weather is ok then might have a visit next Sun/Mon as got Monday off as my lieu day, need to go for a blood test as well.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Pissed of with myself as did something without thinking and caused upset, its my dyslectic brain as it sees thinks as just yes or no , black or white. On a better note fixed the brake on wifes Land rover Defender, well as good as you can make a poor design work, the shoe retaining pin had fallen out and the clip was scrapping in the drum. Good job I had some spares left over from when I had a workshop. Still bloody tiered nipples hurt more and arms ache , working then!!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

p

I'm sorry to hear you've had some rough spots with the bad news about holiday schedules and the mixup you mentioned earlier. I think that any company would be lucky to have you, Davina. I hope that you are enjoying your day off! 
Patti

Something is off - 2016-17
Out to husband - 2/14/17
Full-time - 3/9/17
HRT - 6/14/17
  •  

Shy

None of us are perfect Davina, I'm always unintentionally putting my foot in it. I think when you're tired the brain goes into binary mode anyways.

Glad to here things are working, yay for sore nipples but I guess not as sore as mine when I got once caught in an epilator the other day. ;D

Have a lovely week,

Sadie
  •  

davina61

yes tired does me no good, nipples getting more sore and small walnut size behind  .
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Cassi

Quote from: davina61 on February 12, 2018, 03:29:32 PM
yes tired does me no good, nipples getting more sore and small walnut size behind  .

Congratulations!  You are now a member of the SNC!!!!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Laurie

Hi Davina,

Don't be hard on yourself girl. The issue you spoke of was not something to let bother you as you only had a small part in it and there were others that were involved. There wasn't any knowing it would cause a problem. Volatile states of mind were in play.
   Good on you with the new chest developments going on. Sore you may be but you are loving every bit of it. Aren't you girl. You must keep in mind that a certain level of new care is now going to be required and Sadie found out. be sure to familiarize yourself with the owners manual soon to avoid painful operator errors as Sadie found out. Frequent massaging is certainly allowed ....even pleasurable but rough abuse of the new equipment has it's consequences. If you treat them with gentile kindness they will provide you with many years of enjoyment.

Hugs,
   Laurie

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

davina61

epilator , yes as had to use it on tops of my ears. its only a cheap battery one that mum gave me so not used much. 4 blade face razor after 4 or 5 days face use does body hair ok. Massage , no  to tender yet, washing in shower have to be careful as rubbed   across one ( not the most sore side) and that came sharp!!!! just had 2 pancakes for pud , made toad in the hole with the rest of batter. STUFFED.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Got the same gift for valentines day that I have had for the last 15 years, BUGGER ALL. Plumbers  at work today to sort out drains, had to show them what the fault was and he asked my name and he called me Davina all the time. But then a customer called me a gentleman for sorting his daughters car. I said not any longer but it didn't register, note to self paint nails and wear brighter earrings (clear coat on at the moment). Tried to book blood test for my day of on Mon but they are fully booked all week but fitted me in Wed morning before they start proper,need to get next lieu day sorted to get my anti T shot booked.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Kendra

Davina, Happy Valentine's Day!!  Best wishes
  •