Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shy

Quote from: davina61 on March 25, 2018, 02:37:41 PM
TODAY dear, it went this morning, managed to do a few hours work on the panel. Need to drill a load of hole in the load bay floor to plug weld it on, gave up after 6 .

Good for you Davina, another box ticked, signed, sealed and delivered :) I guess it's pigeon pie for dinner then. ;D
Have a great week!

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie

•  

davina61

Had another day with no break, told the manager not putting up with this and that's 2 hrs now owed me . Had a basket case to test at4 pm and some one managed to book a test at 4.50, well by the time I had written up (ok typed) out the 19 fails and 8 advisory's it was 5.15 so told manager not doing it as worked all day (8.30 to 5.30)non stop so left him to give customer the news that it wasn't done. Totally knackered now recon its wine o'clock   
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

davina61

Still feeling very tired and no holiday over Easter  , in fact getting a bit narked with all the " every body enjoy your Easter break " on radio and telly. Still have some days off middle of April, might go and do a Laurie !!!!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Well the girls are restless to day so tried on my 38A bra and , OK not tight but then the cups aren't slack either. 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Why is the back of my neck tickling, whats that lump????? bloody ladybird crawling around!!!!! TBW saw it in my on suit the other day but lost track
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Shy

Hope you're feeling a little less tired Davina. Those girls use a lot of energy when they get restless.

Have a lovely day,

Peace and love and all that goos stuff,

Sadie
  •  

davina61

Thanks Sadie , getting used to it and will have a bit of a rest tomorrow. Full day of work tomorrow though
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

LizK

Gee Davina they really do work you hard don't they!! That sucks that you have no break over Easter...So how are the girls today? Hopefully not giving you to much grief but you know they say...if they are sore they are growing...so I guess that is a bonus

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

davina61

Due a lieu day this week but don't know when it is yet, managed 4 hours work on panel and have started to weld in one 1/2 of load bay floor after drilling 200 hole to plug weld. Wore out one of my good drill bits. Got back home for 3pm and did some relaxing cooking. Made a batch of samosas , 10 mins kneading the dough is good, ran out of filling (left over from last batch) so put some cheese and tomato in and it was good. Of to bed but waiting for nails to dry/harden. Liz the girls are very sore , left one 2 days ok and now right is very sore, bring it on!!!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Hi Davina,

I see you are very busy at work and on that panel truck. That can get so tiring really quick. You needs those days off and yes I highly recommend a Laurie. It is certainly helping me feel better as I go wandering around spreading the Laurie.
  As for those girls, isn't great when you can "feel" the inside of the cups on the girls? Congrats on the progress. Glad to see you getting some time for your cooking too.

Hugs girl,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

davina61

Need to rant so pardon , Not only had to work this bank holiday Monday but no body told us it was 9 to 5 no 8 to 6 so we all got to work early. Then NO LUNCH BREAK AGAIN, managed to get 20 mins to shovel salad down my neck. Sat down to wait for home time and nearly fell asleep but did get to leave early. Words will be said and manager wasn't in so still not got my lieu day yet, rant, rant better now thanks.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Rant?

Yes, sometimes you just need to let off some steam.  Much better than doing something you may regret later. We can't have that Davina Go home and relax.

((((HUGS))))

Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

davina61

HUGS back, feeling better tonight. Its Hot Rod club night and got to leave work 1/2 hour early (just having a coffee before hitting the shower) but do I dress up (literally) or jeans , think its jeans as still cold at night. Come on spring and pick the temp up. 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Nearly welded the 1/2 floor in then with 6 plug welds left ran out of wire. Have been invited to a Sunday pub lunch with Mum, my Auntie and Uncle and there friends that are camping in there caravan locally (regular thing) . Said to mother do you think they are ready for the full Davina, just need to decide what to wear. Deed Poll came back again, my friend needs to sign his section that he filled in. No ware does it say it needs to be signed, the box just says name. Then my solicitor has put my name not friends in bit he signed/witnessed   but will change it for free next week when I can get to him . They need to redo the notes that come with the form to make them easy to understand. Booked my next blood test early as last time it took a week after I needed it to get in.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Shy

Quote from: davina61 on April 05, 2018, 12:52:55 PM
Nearly welded the 1/2 floor in then with 6 plug welds left ran out of wire. Have been invited to a Sunday pub lunch with Mum, my Auntie and Uncle and there friends that are camping in there caravan locally (regular thing) . Said to mother do you think they are ready for the full Davina, just need to decide what to wear. Deed Poll came back again, my friend needs to sign his section that he filled in. No ware does it say it needs to be signed, the box just says name. Then my solicitor has put my name not friends in bit he signed/witnessed   but will change it for free next week when I can get to him . They need to redo the notes that come with the form to make them easy to understand. Booked my next blood test early as last time it took a week after I needed it to get in.

You'll be o.k. Davina I'm sure. I did the whole relative thing over easter. I found that the men mostly ignored me, the women clung to their men and the youngsters were glued to their phones. Just normal family stuff really. I think if I'd turned up starkers nobody would have noticed :o Wear what makes you feel comfortable on the day and that will be the right outfit :)

Sorry to hear about the Deed Poll, hope it all gets sorted quickly. I'm dreading all that.

Enjoy your weekend,

Sadie
  •  

davina61

Just spent 2 hours doing my nails for tomorrow and needed a wee and scuffed them taking my leggings down, taking ages for the clear coat to dry and want to go to bed (yawn)still can have a lie in tomorrow
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Nail update, clear coat was matt looking this morning so opened the new bottle of clear and did top coat again and its drying , must have been the old one had lost its solvent as it was the last dregs. Now what to wear??????????????????
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Shy

Quote from: davina61 on April 07, 2018, 04:56:54 PM
Just spent 2 hours doing my nails for tomorrow and needed a wee and scuffed them taking my leggings down, taking ages for the clear coat to dry and want to go to bed (yawn)still can have a lie in tomorrow

Ah the dreaded paint your nails want a pee moment :)
Fear not I have a solution in Barry M daylight curing topcoat in the gold bottle. It says you can't but you can use any polish with it. Cheap as chips, cruelty free, gives a gel like finish and surface, chip resistant, touch dries in a minute or so. Follow up with a spray of oil and they'll be rock solid In ten minutes or your money back. ;D

Have a great day out, hope it all goes well for you.

Sadie
  •  

davina61

This is Hard as Nails , just supposed to be a clear coat /strengthener, nearly dry now
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

well sorry about pic quality but went like thishad a really goodtime , also got my wig trimmed
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•