Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shy

Good for you Davina, I've been thinking of you all day hoping things went well for you. :)
You chose well with the outfit, I see they got the full Davina you brave girl.

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

davina61

That's it 10 days hols , of to solicitors first thing to sort out his mistake on Deed Poll followed by retail therapy ( not so glam as need welding wire and weld through primer) . Will check out the clothes stores as never know what's on offer/clearance followed by afternoon off.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Shy

Quote from: davina61 on April 09, 2018, 03:09:58 PM
That's it 10 days hols , of to solicitors first thing to sort out his mistake on Deed Poll followed by retail therapy ( not so glam as need welding wire and weld through primer) . Will check out the clothes stores as never know what's on offer/clearance followed by afternoon off.

Have an nice rest Davina, you've earned it. Enjoy the retail therapy :D

Sadie
  •  

davina61

only got a new sieve (melted my plastic one!!) saw a top that I liked but non in my size, nothing else caught my fancy. Paper work for name change in the post again ,3rd time lucky . Have a leg of lamb to cube and curry and thinking about a cake and apple crumble ,2 30 already better get a move on
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Made a nice lamb and onion curry with roti (chapatti) bread , apple crumble and custard and a raisin and nut cake. well had to test it. Very sleepy now 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

The curry part sounds good but I'm not partial to lamb. The rest sounds delicious. Gope you are enjoying the time off

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Rachel

You sound like an amazing cook. I hope you enjoy your time off.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

LizK

Just saw you photo and you look lovely...I use the same nail hardening stuff you do and I came across a trick the other day which I tried out yesterday when doing my nails. After I finished I dipped my hands in a bowl of water and the nail polish dried immediately, Yes they were a little soft still but not going to smear or get all over everything. So for that OMG I just pained my nails and need to pee situation...a bowl of cold water!!

Take care
Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

davina61

I did run the tap on them but think it was the end of bottle that didn't want to harden , spent the day (late getting up, over slept!!) working on panel van. Removed gearbox and then started taking front beam (suspension) of and then steering box as doing a home brew rack conversion. Found that the front panel needs cutting of higher than the repair panel I got so have to get a taller one. Cant fit 90deg box where I wanted as clutch pedal in the way (damn) but have worked it out, just need to cut a slot in "chassis " rail and box it with a tube. That's for the technically minded, for every one else its being changed as you cant get new bits and the old one is worn out. Large grinders day out tomorrow!!!!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Bloody English weather,today is hotish, (19C) and sunny,  tomorrow when I want to go to a classic car/ hot rod meet  its cold wet and windy so my (birthday) day out is a wash out. More time on the panel van then. Would post a picture of the work I have managed on it this week ( don't take this the wrong way) but it probably wont mean much to most of you girls. TBH my talents are wasted in the job I have  but there is nothing around here so stuck in a job that's OK but does my head in.
That's the notch cut in chassis to clear 90DEG box and bracket made to mount it, Its all boxed in and bracket welded on now
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Kendra

That photo looks excellent - notch you cut in the chassis looks precise like it was done at the factory.  I admire what you are doing.  I welded a small amount years ago and I was terrible at it. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

davina61

Need to fit the inner front panel tomorrow that goes across the chassis ends then the box section to mount steering rack from, will put up a finished photo when its done.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

bobbisue

I would love to see more pics I have a spitfire sitting under a foot of snow I would love to frankestien a new driveline into when money allows in the meantime I will have to settle for the old 1500

Bobbisue :)
[ gotta be me everyone else is taken ]
started HRT june 16 2017              
Out to all my family Oct 21 2017 no rejections
Fulltime Dec 9 2017 ahead of schedule
First pass Dec 11 2017
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

That is much better than I could ever do.  When asked if I can weld I say I stick metal together! I agree with Kendra, a factory look.  Cheers!
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

davina61

As its my birthday today decided to cook a biryani as a treat (its a lot of work) , worked out well and got to use my hob to oven pot. Eldest lad came to see me with his GF and gave them a container full . got a card and wine as well. text from daughter as grandson is sick . Mum got me a nice mirror that looks like a compact to go in my bag and her card and the one from my aunty/uncle said D*** (old name) on outside but Davina on the inside, that cheered me up. Managed to make mounting for steering rack , needs finish welding and gusseting but that will have to wait till Tuesday as builder coming to sort windows tomorrow. Off to open a bottle of red , CHEERS FOLK
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Sarah_P

Happy birthday Davina!! 
:icon_birthday:
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Shy

Many happy returns Davina! Sounds like you had a great day :)

Sadie
  •  

davina61

Ta its getting better 1/2 a glass gone already
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

islandgirl

Happy Birthday Davina!
  •  

Kendra

Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •