Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

We have 2 Bulgarians and they tend to be a bit religious , not pointing fingers and they both still call me "old name". I have not corrected them yet but every one else calls me Davina , that's the 2 managers and apprentice . Mikey from unit next door (fast fit tyre and service centre) came round this afternoon to borrow some kit and called out to me in old name and got corrected by apprentice , as we have a laugh I said to him get it right or I will get you with my nails. It was funny as he went a bit embarrassed ,happy days!!       
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Laurie

Well Davina it sounds to me like you are getting more and more acceptance and support at work. Have you thought of a little 2X4 board of education for the two morons? Yeah, you're right they probably still wouldn't get the message. That and I don't want you getting into trouble for it. But it can sure be frustrating.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

davina61

So this came today Tried the 2 letter change on Paypal but they want full documents , well it was worth a try!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

There ya go girl!  Congrats!

Hugs,
  Laurie

•  

islandgirl

That is wonderful,Davina!
  •  

Alyssa Bree

Beyond awesome! Congratulations!
Your NEEDS drive your WANTS which drive your ACTIONS. To not take action is to not meet your needs.

I am like an archaeological excavation - being uncovered piece by piece, slowly...methodically... until all of the real ME stands proud in the light of day.
  •  

davina61

Just watched Britain's Got Talent and this girl singer group came on, 3 scantily clad ladies in there late 30s + . Said they were from the Philippians and wanted to be the next Destiny's Child (for those that don't know a girl group from a while ago) . It was when they started to sing Sex Bomb in very male voices , up to then totally passable . Well I didn't notice any "tells", some on here will think its a bad thing , worked for me . As I had a pissy day(work) put a nice dress on with my A cup bra and its filling out nicely , at this rate it wont be long before its to small. Bet they slow down now . Got this stupid cough/sore throat again making me feel rough . On the bright side showed one of the Bulgarian lads my new driving licence and he was OK ( I corrected him dead naming me and told him it was official) Early to bed tonight as very tired and had a job waking up this morning, nodded of with radio alarm on but you know what will happen I will wake early even though I can lie in a bit.Sods Law and all that, night night girls   

GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Shy

Good news with the licence Miss Davina Martina :)

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

davina61

Due to all the hours owed me from work managed to get a 1/2 day Wednesday , have the Thursday off as well . Hopefully have a visitor on Thurs, will let you all know.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on May 11, 2018, 03:09:17 PM
So this came today Tried the 2 letter change on Paypal but they want full documents , well it was worth a try!

Nice one...how great is that. Having your correct ID is such an affirming thing...being able to produce and official document and not be concerned...I am sure it will make you life so much easier.

Well done on the days off!!

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

davina61

Still waiting for bank card to come but check book came today with Miss D M on it. Text from my sister tonight , mother tripped up the step from garden and smacked up her face a bit. Eye brow glued and glasses mashed but she drove herself to local minor injuries unit  (she is 84!) bit bruised but OK. Caught toe of her sandal on edge of step and luckily fell on her side or she would have smashed her nose with a concrete face plant.   
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Had a laugh today at work, been trying to get the assistant manager to be more assertive and one of the assistant from the other branch was down at ours. We both told him to grow a pair and then I said you can have mine as don't need them anymore , he nearly chocked then laughed.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Rachel

That is funny, I was very shy when I first started work and for about 10 years at work. I finally got more comfortable but never secure and fully comfortable. Maybe he has something he has been keeping quiet.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

Shy

Hope mum's o.k. Davina, they are a worry when the get this age. Mine insists on shuffling around with her hands in her cardie pockets, if she fell she'd fall flat on her face. She won't listen though, stubborn as a mule is my mum.

Lol, Davina they truly broke the mould when they made you ;D A one of a kind, a true character, a diamond.
Good for you, I don't think you're assistant manager will be talking b*ll*cks again any time soon.

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

davina61

One of the lads was complaining this morning saying I should be doing a brake job, but had my first test at 9.20 (8 .30 one gave up due to very bad traffic) so not enough time for me to do it. I asked manager did you tell him to shut up and get on with it, yes but in a round about way. Better as don't think he would have done that 2 days ago. Have a flat inspection at 9am so luckily had this afternoon off, did some grocery shopping on way home and then a good cleaning session . Big cook prep tomorrow morning for my visitor, I do like to entertain. Making soft carrot fudge for pudding so grated 750G ready , defrosted salmon steaks and made sure I have all the ingredients.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on May 15, 2018, 01:03:13 PM
Still waiting for bank card to come but check book came today with Miss D M on it. Text from my sister tonight , mother tripped up the step from garden and smacked up her face a bit. Eye brow glued and glasses mashed but she drove herself to local minor injuries unit  (she is 84!) bit bruised but OK. Caught toe of her sandal on edge of step and luckily fell on her side or she would have smashed her nose with a concrete face plant.

Ouch that sounds very painful I hope she ahs a full recovery!!
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

davina61

Look who came for tea, we had a nice afternoon and went and looked at my race car and in my unit with a bit of sight seeing on the way back. Then we had a blow out tea, hugs and they had to leave all to soon.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Kendra

Davina!  Thank you for a great afternoon, an incredible meal and a chance to see some of the custom cars you have built.  Everything was excellent.  And your tandoori mushroom curry was soooooo good! 

Davina (Midlands England), Sara (Wales), Kendra (Seattle).

Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Laurie

Wow, 2 good looking women coming for tea? I'm so glad they could. All three of you look great. Makes me wish I could be there with the three of you. I'm sure the meal was very well prepared by an excellent cook.

Hugs for the three girls,
  Laurie

•  

islandgirl

Looks like a fun time, y'all! I would have loved to taste those dishes (vegetarian?)!
  •