Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

In my old disco record collection I have a LP sized EP with 4 tracks on, cant remember what they are now. Not long got rid of my project beep 66 shell with a second 75 pan , sold most of my spares as well just kept enough to put daughters drag beep back on the road, now that will be a wild ride.as seen at 2017 volks world show.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Shy

Kendra, does Davina have a denim skirt? :)

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

Kendra

Yes she does!  And here with her '68 Van restoration.

Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

davina61

OUTED !!!! (thanks Kendra)
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

now I could have bought a repair section for the one indicator light but being a tight wad (or skint!) made one this morning.BTW the one I made is on the right.Swoped the brackets from old one
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Excellent work!  I wouldn't call it being cheap, just frugal and efficient.
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Nicole70

Nice work! I'm all for diy
  •  

davina61

Its a holiday Monday in the UK , but had to work . Still get a lieu day for that. Girls report, they are now filling my A cup to the point (!!) that it wont be long till its to small. Mind you have had the nibbles again and as the apprentice was going to the golden arch lunch time had a taste of America Chicago stack fries and banana shake. No wonder I am not losing weight, feeling tired all the time makes me want to eat as well. For my next trick I need to scan my Deed Poll into this laptop so it can be attached to E mails so be warned its not thunder its me swearing!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Shy

Quote from: davina61 on May 28, 2018, 12:59:47 PM
Its a holiday Monday in the UK , but had to work . Still get a lieu day for that. Girls report, they are now filling my A cup to the point (!!) that it wont be long till its to small. Mind you have had the nibbles again and as the apprentice was going to the golden arch lunch time had a taste of America Chicago stack fries and banana shake. No wonder I am not losing weight, feeling tired all the time makes me want to eat as well. For my next trick I need to scan my Deed Poll into this laptop so it can be attached to E mails so be warned its not thunder its me swearing!!

Lol, it's definitely thunder that I'm hearing, seems like you got a it quite bad in the midlands. A months rain in an hour in places. Good luck scanning the Deed Poll.

Are you hydrating properly Davina and getting your electrolytes in. We can often confuse thirst with hunger. Just a thought.

Glad the girls are behaving,

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie

•  

davina61

Yes have started drinking 2 glasses of black currant squash at night , its a Hobgoblin beer glass so might be a pint . As going to UK meetup the diet is back on (incentive!!!!) 16 1/2 weeks to lose 20lb or as much as I can. Missed the worst of the wet stuff here so not in the river Severn (yet)   
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

LizK

Hi Davina

I have not been overly strict on myself and just the other day I was talking to a friend explaining I have been trying to seriously lose weight the last 2 weeks and managed a grand total of 200 grms...I was so frustrated until I actually examined how goog I had really been...I hadn't been good at all...So as of Monday I redoubled my efforts and have restarted my walking program...Sometimes I think its about finding the right motivation. Sounds to me like you are pretty determined to lose this weight so I am sure you will...good luck  ;)

Take Care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: davina61 on May 29, 2018, 02:36:48 PM
Yes have started drinking 2 glasses of black currant squash at night , its a Hobgoblin beer glass so might be a pint . As going to UK meetup the diet is back on (incentive!!!!) 16 1/2 weeks to lose 20lb or as much as I can. Missed the worst of the wet stuff here so not in the river Severn (yet)

Hitting the bottle at night are you? Well girl be careful of the potassium and the sugar in those cordials....

Quote"Most cordials and squashes contain preservatives such as potassium sorbate or (in traditional cordials) sulphites, as they are designed to be stored on shelves. They keep well because of the preservatives and their high sugar content. Nonetheless, some choose to store their squash in refrigerators."

Hope all continues to stay dry and get your days off dear.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

davina61

Didn't stay "dry " as had to get up 3 times in the night, last drink 2 hours before bed then. Sent PayPal email with deed poll attached , replied not good enough . What high Court of London not good enough (bunch of wa^^^ers) they say its changing account to a different person , well time for >-bleeped-<ty reply me thinks.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Perhaps  your PayPal office needs to read what Annette Hickey, Senior Director of Customer Solutions for Europe, the Middle East and Africa at PayPal. Has to say on the subject.

Quote"We have our own LGBT Network, PayPal Pride, and host a Diversity Inclusion Week every year at our Dublin office. Recently, PayPal partnered with OUTstanding, an organisation which supports and promotes LGBT talent within companies, and has plans to launch a mentoring programme where teammates will be assigned a trusted leader to help them develop professionally."

and
"Sometimes, promoting diversity and inclusion is about taking a stand outside of your own organisation, because representing the communities you serve is equally important. PayPal demonstrated its commitment to fairness, equality and inclusion when it cancelled a proposed new operations centre in Charlotte, North Carolina, due to legislation which invalidated the protections of the rights of LGBT citizens.

This law violated the values at the core of our company culture, including the belief that every person should be treated with dignity and respect, which is why we felt compelled to take action to oppose discrimination. This decision, as difficult as it was at the time, was made with our employees, our customers and our communities in mind."

Perhaps you can drop her name and / or copy her on your next communication with Paypal.  The article can be found at https://businessandfinance.com/businesses-need-start-acting-diversity-inclusion/

Perhaps this information will help.

Hug.
  Laurie

•  

davina61

They say I need to send photo ID , that's stupid as they don't know what I look like . Crazy that a High Court doc is not good enough but a bus pass will be OK . WT(word not allowed)
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

I went to 2 banks to inquire about changing the names on them BofA couldn't because my sister wasn't with me to sign the new signature card they were okay with old ID and court order. The second was Banner Bank and the court order by itself was not good enough they require the state ID card (Driver's License) which has not been changed yet.

I was as successful as I thought I would be. See Davina such nonsense happens here too.

Hugs,
  Laurie

•  

Laura_Ann

Quote from: davina61 on May 30, 2018, 02:13:07 PM
They say I need to send photo ID , that's stupid as they don't know what I look like . Crazy that a High Court doc is not good enough but a bus pass will be OK . WT(word not allowed)

Hey Hon, PayPal are crap, yes they want photo id for change of name even though you never give any to start with. I haven't bothered changing mine, I am thinking of closing it and starting a new one.
  •  

davina61

Scanned my drivers licence and sent that, had a day off so went shopping this morning and apart from grocery's picked up some face cream and brow tint (like mascara for eye brows) recommended by make up lady in chemist. Got a skirt and dress as well , nearly got skirt in red but decided it was a bit much so sage green . Linen material with back 1/2 waist band elastic , dress is red with tiny flower pattern, thin and sleeveless just nice for hot weather. Rang GIC to update and see about how to go about name change. Lady I spoke to recons it will be early next year for first appointment . Spent the afternoon making veg curry (takes me 1hr to prep) and then making meatballs with a yogurt sauce . 2 containers worth , 1 for wife and other for daughter of the veg. Text wife and she has been babysitting grandson so will call in to pick them up in a bit on her way back home. just finished tidying!!!!!   
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

This is the view from my bedroom window, sun just gone down and church spire flood lit . A bit arty

GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

JudiBlueEyes

A beautiful sight Davina!
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •