Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

managed to log on at work!!!! might have to do the leggings and hoodie as its gone cooler, hope to get off early as well. just carvery to night , help yourself to veg bar so taking a "doggy" (or is that Davina!) bag for some of the meat and eating more veg and no pudding
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

davina61

evidence (no rods all daily's)
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

All set to go I see. I hope you have fun tonight.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on June 05, 2018, 05:18:18 PM
Dear Davina:  Great photo, tell me who is that good looking gal in the picture??
Oh yes, it is YOU!
Thank you for posting this.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on June 05, 2018, 05:18:18 PM

Good on you Davina...we knew you could do it...looking fabulous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

No rods, that's funny.  You look great!!
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

davina61

Posted that pic when I got back from pub, forgot to say when started meeting at a new place . No probs . So day off today and over slept as woke up at 7,30 went back to sleep and next thing it was 9.30!!!! rang mother to say would be round to see her but was running late and TBH not fussed about working on bus. She rang me back saying she was going into Tewksbury with my Aunty and Uncle did I want to come . Well didn't have to think on that long, so quick dress and makeover and off to mums. We had lunch in pub (to pub meals in 12 hours, never going to lose weight!!) and then went around shops, went in bank and found my card was blocked and new one has not turned up so got that sorted. Trawled round some charity shops and found an M&S skirt (good quality) for £4 , then went round market and found a large leather bag to replace the very tired one that mum gave me 18 months ago and that was £25. Picked up some hay fever meds as eyes really sore and some grocery and got back at 6.30 so a very nice day out (needed it) wore my new cotton skirt and floral pattern top that was nice and cool as it turned out HOT. Just finished a cold beer. When we went round the supermarket there was a lady 6ft4 size 12 + feet  and a very male face/jaw , stood next to her twice and got blanked , I know  nobody wants to be acknowledged  and I didn't do anything either.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Back to the photo , you can see why I need to lose the spare tyre as its killing my waist
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laura_Ann

Hey Davina, glad to see things are going well for you hunni XX

Are you going to be at the Pod this year?
  •  

davina61

Don't think so as time and money against me, trying to get panel van finished so I can start on the rod.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Shy

I'm with you on the hay fever Davina, my eyes have been full of grit for the past couple of days.

Sounds like a fun day out in Tewksbury, and a new leather bag to finish it off. What more could a lady want! ;D

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

davina61

Trying nasal spray and eye drops as pills stop working after a bit.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Good on the outing with the parents and aunty. Glad you got the bank card sorted, and I know the spare tire ruining the shape. Glad I don't suffer from hay fever or allergies.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

LizK

Hi Davina

I'm still working on my spare tyres(plural) it took a long time to put on so will most likely take some time to take the off...sounds like a great day out with some good shopping. Nice to be getting out with family

Take care
Liz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Laura_Ann

Quote from: davina61 on June 07, 2018, 02:31:37 PM
Don't think so as time and money against me, trying to get panel van finished so I can start on the rod.

We'll have to meet up again sometime hun X
  •  

davina61

Maybe Sept meetup , getting fed up with not going anywhere not that I can afford it. Good news as have lost 2lb and that was tonight when at heaviest , incentive !!!! measured round the girls tonight as feeling bigger, 40 ins chest and 44 across the nips. Felt bigger,never mind but they have changed shape filling out. Looking at train times for Birmingham meeting and found 10,10 from Malvern gets in at 11 .15 just right. Liking my new bag as it has lippy holder and pocket for phone , ok the pockets on inside work out .   
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laura_Ann

Birmingham will be cool, I'm looking forward to it.

•  

davina61

Forgot to say got my new bank card with Miss Davina M on it, not bad as only went in bank on Wednesday ( for those that didn't see should have come weeks ago but never turned up}
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Just had a right stresie day at work, started of with no water due to a burst main pipe this morning. Of course the kettle was empty and the cooler was empty in the fridge, tried drinking milk but made me gag (don't do milk since forced to drink it at school, story for another day)  so took all my shaving kit and tooth paste to work. Felt ok once I had my face on. Day full of inspections (mots)  and they all failed. We already had more work than was physically possible so then my manager cancelled the last 2 tests and  told me to do 2 full services in 2 hours . First one took 1.5 hour and my manager had left so assistant manager cancelled the service. Customer phoned head office complaints but things got sorted and rebooked. I said not doing this service as when I sign paper work to say all done correctly and something goes wrong I will be sacked and guarantee my manager wont back me up saying I was told to short cut. My under manager is a basket case anyway and when I left looked like he was having a right bad time. I stayed and helped move cars in as the other 2 had left early, BTW they were supposed to help with the service . Lets see what happens on Monday. So as a destress got some groceries and cubed a leg of lamb for a lamb and spinach curry for tomorrow. Wearing the long (summer) skirt I got Wednesday for £4 from charity shop and its lovely and cool.Did I write all this, well no one to talk to so its flowing out. Must get of my but as a glass of wine is calling----   
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Shy

It's good to vent Davina. Better out than in ;D. I hope work improves for you, seems like you've had a torrid time of lately. You can't short cut public safety, no matter how much people whinge and complain to head office. You're working in their best interest.
Good job with the weight :eusa_clap: I've been reading it's best to take measurements in the morning and then calculate the average over a week. Seems to make sense as my weight seems to fluctuate quite a lot from day to day and it's hard to gauge any progress. Seems like you're on it though girl, I'm routing for you :)

Have an awesome week ;D

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •