News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katie Jade

Grrr...
Cant come and steal any as I have fencing panels being delivered Monday and want to paint (spray) them before neighbours do...

Katie

:angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

davina61

Hope you have the correct PPE  ;) didn't post earlier as it would have been a rant about work, ok now as have calmed down (took ages)  ;).on holiday now thank god.Bit of paint on panel van tomorrow and then its a cooking spree, Okra, chicken curry (like a stew with coconut milk) and some samosas using up the Keema as filling.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on July 14, 2018, 04:46:55 PM
Hope you have the correct PPE  ;) didn't post earlier as it would have been a rant about work, ok now as have calmed down (took ages)  ;).on holiday now thank god.Bit of paint on panel van tomorrow and then its a cooking spree, Okra, chicken curry (like a stew with coconut milk) and some samosas using up the Keema as filling.

Holidays  :icon_dance: Happy Days!! :icon_dance:

So apart from some fine cooking of curry what else have you got planned for your holidays?

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

davina61

Off to see the daughter and 1 1/2 grandkids (1/2 due septemberish) tomorrow, need to get some drop spindles for panel van if I can get hold of parts bloke (need them or it wont clear door to get out unit!!) Debby on Tuesday for back massage , as much work on panel van as pos and its the Blues festival next weekend , bugger rain forecast,  and might have a guest.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Have a "hero" in my family, my youngest lad was driving his builders merchant delivery lorry and going slow over the brow of a steep hill when he saw a police man getting beaten up. Slapped the brakes on and ran over to help as someone else went running past him and knocked the copper and his attacker flying so he jumped on the bloke and held his arms as the other person sat on his chest and a third held his feet. Then the cavalry arrived . Made the front page of the local paper.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on July 15, 2018, 01:47:49 PM
Have a "hero" in my family, my youngest lad was driving his builders merchant delivery lorry and going slow over the brow of a steep hill when he saw a police man getting beaten up. Slapped the brakes on and ran over to help as someone else went running past him and knocked the copper and his attacker flying so he jumped on the bloke and held his arms as the other person sat on his chest and a third held his feet. Then the cavalry arrived . Made the front page of the local paper.

@davina61
Dear Davina:  Thank you for posting this.  Yes, there are some good people out there.  Many would be good Samaritans are often told to call the police and let them handle it....  in the scenario that you just mentioned it would be way too late and who knows what more harm the perpetrator could have done without the young lad's intervention.

This reminds me of a saying that I have heard here on the forums and elsewhere....
       "When seconds matter, cops are only minutes away."

Again Davina, thank you for sharing...
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

davina61

The policeman was slightly built and as my lad put it the attacker was built like a brick s**t house!!!!! My lad would have made a good policeman, he wanted to be a fireman but has/had a dodgy knee after a bike crash so he became a first responder for our rural area. That's a first aider with a defib . Its what I would expect from him.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Kendra

Davina your son put his own safety at risk but did the right thing.  You raised him well and I bet you're justifiably proud.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Yes Davina he's a hero and you are right to be proud. 
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

LizK

Davina he is a hero...I agree...I bet the copper was plenty happy he showed up otherwise he may not have gone home at all that night. All comes back to your sons sense of right and wrong and they place he most likely got it from was you. You can both take a bow

Liz
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

davina61

Went this morning to see daughter, house is a mess as redoing interior and front room in new plaster. Grandson took a while to come round and stop clinging to mum but started playing with his tractor. 5 1/2 weeks till new one due and they are desperate to get the house sorted. Tea time now so doing aubergine dish before it goes bad, its been in fridge for a week-----
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Had my back sorted, reflexology as well and now my new friend has come to tea and has drunk all my wine!!!She told me to say that. we have had a fun night.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Got my blood test results, T is 0.4 and it says oestradiol so I take that as E 297 pmol/L . Don't know how that compares to normal levels?
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

davina61

Had a good day working on my van and got a lot done, burnt my arm with a weld spatter and it rubs as on inside. Damn left my phone on the side and cant go back now . Down there tomorrow again to fit front suspension and steering. Debbie says my short hair makes me look younger and I should wear it all the time , that's the one in my avatar. The longer one is quite ginger , was supposed to be darker but miss ordered from swatch on website. She has offered to do my eyes for Friday for festival so might have a new avatar (about time!)
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Katie Jade

Dear Davinia
Looking forward to seeing you with long golden red tresses (ginger). Hope the splatter marks heal quickly - I remember when I used to weld / could weld what that was like, even small amounts can be somewhat painful.
Yes website swatches are usually awful - lots of sites 'rent' you actual swatches, and that is a must to do especially for the medium to expensive wigs.

Hope you have a good time Friday

Luv n Hugz

Katie

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Dena

Quote from: davina61 on July 18, 2018, 03:02:31 AM
Got my blood test results, T is 0.4 and it says oestradiol so I take that as E 297 pmol/L . Don't know how that compares to normal levels?
No units on the T but it appears to be in the lower feminine range. E would be about 80 pg/ml which should be enough to make things happen. It's not overly high but it's above the menopause range where I am being held.

ESTRADIOL LEVELS
SEX                     pg/ml
Women (> 18 years old)   
      Follicular Phase  30-120
      Ovulatory Peak   130-370
      Luteal Phase      70-250
      Post-Menopausal   15-60
Male                    15-60

TOTAL TESTOSTERONE LEVELS
SEX      ng/dl        ng/ml
Females  6 - 86     0.1 - 1.2
Males  270 - 1100   2.4 - 12
Conversion factor: 1 ng/ml = 3.47 nmol/l

https://www.questdiagnostics.com/dms/Documents/test-center/si_units.pdf

Analyte        Gravietric  Conversion International
               Unit        Factor     Unit
Estrone        pg/mL       3.699      pmol/L
Estradiol      pg/ml       3.67       pmol/L
Estriol        pg/ml       3.47       nmol/L

Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

LizK

Quote from: davina61 on July 18, 2018, 01:35:58 PM
Had a good day working on my van and got a lot done, burnt my arm with a weld spatter and it rubs as on inside. Damn left my phone on the side and cant go back now . Down there tomorrow again to fit front suspension and steering. Debbie says my short hair makes me look younger and I should wear it all the time , that's the one in my avatar. The longer one is quite ginger , was supposed to be darker but miss ordered from swatch on website. She has offered to do my eyes for Friday for festival so might have a new avatar (about time!)

Ouch that sounds painful!!Weld burn...double ouch

I was just reading back over your last few posts and I can see you have been having some fun. As far as hair style's go...sounds like you should give the short hair a go, it obviously suits you.

Will keep a look out for that new avatar

Liz
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

pamelatransuk

Hello Davina

Just to let you know that KathyLauren started a thread Unit Conversions on HRT Board (which I added to) concerning converting US Units to International Units and vice versa and it was last updated 30June and hence is on page 3 of HRT Board.

Take a look and I hope it gives you some useful information concerning E and T readings.

Hugs

Pamela 

•  

davina61

Thanks girls, cant believe my weeks hols is nearly gone. Shopping tomorrow , food for next week and I feel a visit to the clothes shop coming on. Festival tomorrow afternoon/night PARTY ON!!!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Hi Davina'

A week of holiday and I didn't notice? Well hun, you have a good time shopping for clothes and a great party for yourself. Make it a darn good finale to your holiday.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis