Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steph2.0

Quote from: davina61 on September 28, 2018, 02:14:17 PM
Well drama at work, manager asked me to move my car so 2 more could be moved, got out and he beeped horn at me to move forward so I did a mental " for ****** sake " and raised my hands in a sort of shrug. Moved forward and got out my car and found manager facing me with a "totally lost it " face. He grabed my wrist and started screaming at me, I told him to let go as this is assault and shouted to my co-worker that was sat in one off the cars. Then I got dragged across the unit and punched in the face, thrown on the floor and kicked. Well hes not the manager anymore!!!!!!I am OK just a bit bruised  and sore. Think he is suffering from PTSD as he was talking nonsense , doing this in front off his father who has never been to work. Area manager came and took statement , he was nice about it as the dody would have hit the fan if I called police or made a fuss. Think old manager needs help not punishment, not long come back from Afghanistan as a civilian  trainer.

OMG, yes, drama is a good word! I'm glad you're not badly hurt, and hope you aren't sore long.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

davina61

Nice hot shower now and nightie on with a large glass of red me thinks!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Donica

Ya really? OMG the man needs help. He definitely lost it. I'm glad it wasn't any worse. I'm sure your employer will be more than happy to accommodate you and in a monetary way too as this would not go well for them if this went public.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Katie Jade

Well drama at work, manager asked me to move my car so 2 more could be moved, got out and he beeped horn at me to move forward so I did a mental " for ****** sake " and raised my hands in a sort of shrug. Moved forward and got out my car and found manager facing me with a "totally lost it " face. He grabed my wrist and started screaming at me, I told him to let go as this is assault and shouted to my co-worker that was sat in one off the cars. Then I got dragged across the unit and punched in the face, thrown on the floor and kicked. Well hes not the manager anymore!!!!!!I am OK just a bit bruised  and sore. Think he is suffering from PTSD as he was talking nonsense , doing this in front off his father who has never been to work. Area manager came and took statement , he was nice about it as the dody would have hit the fan if I called police or made a fuss. Think old manager needs help not punishment, not long come back from Afghanistan as a civilian  trainer.

OMFG!!!!

Davina, good god!!!, Im so sorry to hear what happened, need any help at home - I can come down on Sunday if you do (just have to see parents tomorrow, but if you really need I can postpone them till Sunday maybe).
I know he probably has issues and I know our armed forces and support services out there try but cant always catch those that deny they have an issue, but OMG, Davina.... Don't under estimate any issues you have, i.e don't put any brave face on it (which I know you will), just be honest with yourself and make sure if you feel dizzy or anything out of the ordinary, get someone or a taxi to the local A&E. Seriously hun, punches in the face are really very dangerous before and after for a few day - I hope work gave you a few days off paid leave.. - remember your delicate now....
Tell me you will please.

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Faith

I have no words, well I do but I can't type them here. Definitely needs some anger management +more counseling.

You posted this like every day work drama .. dragged, punched, kicked? That's a bit more drama than I'm used to. The word must mean something else to you.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

davina61

Well I did get my lieu day for Monday that was not sorted and my lads van will be fixed tomorrow as its been at work for 2 weeks and not touched. Rolled with the punch to side of jaw so that's OK not even bruised but bruise to left shoulder and thigh , not much though. Recon its a sicky tomorrow -----Should be fine for Sunday thanks Kate but you are always welcome
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Nicole70

OMG! Davina,

You were very brave, that is an awful thing to happen to you, don't under estimate how this will affect you, I know you are a tough cookie but you are probably going to be shaken by this for a while. I hope the incident was recorded in writing somewhere, just in case needed.

Have you told your BFF? I hope you have someone to talk to and share a couple of wines with and maybe something sweet - that is always good for shock.

Big Hugs,

Nicole
  •  

Laurie

Glad you are okay Davina. And glad that manager is gone.

Hug,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Northern Star Girl

@davina61
Dear Davina:   
My oh my, what an "exciting" life that you lead.....   I am so sorry to hear of the physical assault that you experienced.  I think you are right about that the man needs help, not punishment, however a little punishment to go along with the  help might get him back on track too.

I will be interested to hear Part 2 of this story when the management makes final amends and accomodations on your behalf....   a promotion? a raise?  monetary gift?  more paid time off?   I am just hoping and wishing for your best interests.   I do suppose that you could have gone to the police and filed charges but perhaps being "nice" to the company and upper management "might" be in your best interests too???  You could always bring legal charges if things go badly with all of this.
Obviously if your injuries are not healing quickly your company should be more than glad to get you to a doctor and physical therapy at their expense.

Your hot shower, nighty and red wine sounds like good personal therapy, perhaps the Area Manager could buy you a case of red wine. 

Again, waiting for Part 2 ... if there is a Part 2.

Hugs and well wishes, and heal quickly,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

davina61

Thanks girls , see how I am in the morning. Come from good country stock so takes a lot to rattle me. as you have all seen from my diary I take life as it comes.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Cindy

•  

V M

Having someone go nutters on you is never a good time, but it sounds like it was time for that clown to join a new circus

Glad you are OK and hope you get to feeling better soon

Big Hugs from me as well
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

KathyLauren

Well drama at work,
OMG, Davina, that is horrible!  I am so glad you weren't seriously hurt.  And I am glad that the manager is managing no longer.  PTSD or not, he can't be in a workplace behaving like that.

Hugs!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

nikkiannukts

Davina,

Glad to hear you are ok.   There is no excuse for behaviour like this anywhere - yes we should support ex military folks after their service better!!  Many of them were , however, angry before they joined up!!!

Really glad you are made of tough, northern, stuff.  Even then if you need anything we are all here for you.

Missing all of you girls this weekend.

Nikki

x
  •  

Kendra

Davina I am so sorry to hear this happened. 

If you are more sore tomorrow I recommend get checked out by a doctor soon as possible.  You don't want an unknown injury causing problems a few years from now.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

davina61

Seeing the GP on Monday anyway ( about increasing E dose) , had to come home from work midday as wrist got to painful. Will get it looked at but think its just sprained. Went out with BFF for a drink in her new car, roof down, sunglasses on like Thelma and Louise !!!!! Just got back home ready for a good sleep as (understandably ) got a bit disturbed last night.   
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Katie Jade

Dear Davina

When you see your GP you must relay what went on and he/she should give you a full once over (its fun honestly) just to make sure. Make sure you do this hun. Nice to see your BFF went for the soft top option, so are you Thelma or Louise? I can picture a soft top drag car now with you at the wheel..... OMG

TC hun and see you soon

Luv n Hugz
Katie
;D ;D ;D :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Saha

Davina, so sorry to hear you underwent this, glad you are doing well despite it
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on September 29, 2018, 05:16:37 PM
Seeing the GP on Monday anyway ( about increasing E dose) , had to come home from work midday as wrist got to painful. Will get it looked at but think its just sprained. Went out with BFF for a drink in her new car, roof down, sunglasses on like Thelma and Louise !!!!! Just got back home ready for a good sleep as (understandably ) got a bit disturbed last night.

@davina61
Dear Davina:
Yes, for sure you need to see you GP so you can document your injuries....  any more word from the company bosses?

Ahhhhh, increasing E-dose  ... from looking at all of your recent photos, the magic serum is doing it's job well.

Hmmm, which one were you?   Thelma... or Louise ???

Thanks for keeping your followers updated.... but where is your today's picture of Thelma and Louise... ???
Hugs and well wishes as always,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

davina61

My phone has stopped downloading to laptop and nothing I do will make it work, so annoying as have new pics to post. Wrist is a bit better but still playing up and stiff as a board today all over, off to the BFF's for a drink as she has just been down my flat for some tea. Crispy chilli prawns (OK it was shrimp but works) some fish from the other day, dry veg curry and keema. The left over keema and veg is going in pasty's tomorrow. Time to go out with a bottle of red in hand. 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•